2 years.

damn mozz...i mean im not calling you a liar but its hard for me to think that was the only reason, but im only saying that cause it doesnt make sense. I know the mod's are hard on spamming and filtering stupid posts....but its for the good of the forum...i jsut cant believe they were that strict for what you did....ohh well...hang in there brotha

damn mozz...i mean im not calling you a liar but its hard for me to think that was the only reason, but im only saying that cause it doesnt make sense. I know the mod's are hard on spamming and filtering stupid posts....but its for the good of the forum...i jsut cant believe they were that strict for what you did....ohh well...hang in there brotha

I don't think he was serious. My honest-to-god theory is that he was messing with me, and simply forgot to let me out.

Yes I'm sure that's exactly what Jake did actually. Back in those days we would frequently imprison/ban people for our own amusement. Now the forums are civilized and such.

I Think Anonymous Mozzarella Should be compensated if he was in here for 2 years.
he could have dropped the soap so many times

So I'm fairly certain I'm the longest standing member of the Prison in Wrestlezone history. I've been here a little under 2 years.

lol Never say "ok" to Y2Jake, I suppose.

Any chance of letting a homie go to the live discussions at least?

Clemency. You're released.

We'd have let you out sooner, but we forgot about you. No offense, just being honest. GO frolic in the main areas of the forum now. It's changed a lot since the 70's.

Red from the Shawshank Redemption comes to mind. Expect to find him hanging from the Bar Room roof in a few days.

One Swedish-made penis enlarger pump.

One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger, signed by Anonymous Mozzarella.

One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Anonymous Mozzarella.

One book, "Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby", by Anonymous Mozzarella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back