• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Prison is going to be 4 years old in 2 weeks!

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
So I was browsing through the Prison pages to see how many pages of threads have been filled since Bill Lesnar and I were first put in here.

Bill and I were both locked up on Dec 21st, I believe, and in that time nearly 8pages of prison content has been filled.

So of the 53 pages of threads in the prison, 8 have been filled while Bill and I have been here.

I'd say that's impressive considering Bill and I have been here nearly two months, while the prison has been in existence for 4 years or 48 months.
At the current rate of 8 pages every two months, we'd reach 53 pages in a matter of 5-6 months, just to put it into perspective.

The reason I know the prison has been open 4 year is because I went all the way back to the first post in the prison, where the prison rules are listed by Johnny B. The date of the prison rules and the first prisoners post are the same ...

02-27-2007, 11:32 AM (The date and time Johnny B posted the prison rules.)

That would mean, in two weeks on Febuary 27, 2011, the Prison will turn *raises five fingers* FOUR YEARS OLD!

I think we should celebrate this monumentus occasion. My first thought was a huge prison sex orgy, but we do that all the time anyways.

Anyone how we can celebrate this spindiferous, monumentus, spread your cheeks and cough, occasion?

Some of the ideas I've had so far

-Bill Lesnar giving piggy-back tours of the prison.
-Get your face painted by Jackiz Kirey.
-I will be giving free full body massages
-Macios will be manning the dunk tank
-And Jerichoholic will be head of catering

Jackiz is painting faces??

You ask for your face to be done up like Sting's and the dude will paint Roxanne on your forehead.

You guys don't get the joke do you?

I get every joke. But I am dying to get his orange face paint on, from Mania, put on some orange tights and stare at myself in the mirror.

After I am satisfied with my flexing...

I plan on fucking myself all the way to Parts Unknown! :lol2:

Yeah except the Prison has been around longer than 4 yrs. already, the rules were just updated 4 yrs. ago... nice try though

Yeah except the Prison has been around longer than 4 yrs. already, the rules were just updated 4 yrs. ago... nice try though

Has it? If it was, they must of knocked down the old prison cuz there are 53 pages in this prison and there isn't any record of anything past feb 27, 2007, here in the prison.

Either way, who cares.

Btw, Macios is in the dunk tank. Ya know, where he sits on like a ledge and you throw the ball at the bullseye and he gets dumped in the water.

The site has crashed several times, one of those times a shit load of threads were lost, prolly what happened to all the old prision threads, that or the Admins decided to delete an bunch of worthless shit that was just taking up space...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back