The Pets Thread

Everyone secretly loves cats. How in the fuck can you not? They're fucking adorable. Agree with me or Peter will be sad. You don't want to make Peter sad, do you?

33e526u.jpg

You know where this is going, Xfear.

puppy-cats.jpg

Puppies Dressed as Cats. Puppies Dressed as Cats. Puppies Dressed as Cats. Puppies Dressed as Cats.
Puppies Dressed as Cats. Puppies Dressed as Cats. Puppies Dressed as Cats. Puppies Dressed as Cats.
Puppies Dressed as Cats.

Oh god...no....NO LARIAT NO!....

Can't....control......fingers....much....long---

PUPPIES DRESSED AS CATS. PUPPIES DRESSED AS CATS. PUPPIES DRESSED AS CATS.

That skit alone is better than anything Jay Leno has ever or will ever do.

Everyone secretly loves cats. How in the fuck can you not? They're fucking adorable. Agree with me or Peter will be sad. You don't want to make Peter sad, do you?

33e526u.jpg

How can I resist that? I can't, it's impossible. I agree with you wholeheartedly, 100%.

I don't have any pets, I'm in a fucking college dorm. Way to think about everyone before you post a goddamn thread.

...When I get my own house, I'm getting a German Shepherd. And she will bite off the head of any dumbass toy puddle that crosses her path.

...Is he/she okay? That sounds like a pretty fucked up cat. I certainly hope you had nothing to do with it.
yeah its been a like 3 years since it happened. My mum ran him over and one of his eyes just popped out and it was dangling and bleeding, bloody disturbing sight (i was standing right next to it as it happened). He ran away and we all thought he died, then came back like a week later.

Does he go by the name of lucky?
lol he is a survivor, his name is.....skittles:cool: (sister named him)

I'm hurt that you would call for my red-repping, Xfear. Then I feel better because I'm not within 100 yards of a Demonspaw...I mean Cat.

I have two cats... I love my special cats... yeah they are like me, stubborn, never back down, kick your ass cats. I gave one a 'kitty bomb' the other day... three a clock in the morning, the little sweetheart swats me across the cheek as I'm sleeping.

I have a male pitbull/rottweiler mix named Bear, two white kittens, one male and one female. The female is named Anna Belle, and the male is named Ghost (short for Ghostface Killah, the fiancee wouldn't allow that for his name).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back