The perfect Time To Change John Cena

I really don't understand you guys. You say Cena is boring but I disagree. Cena is only behind Bryan and Punk as far as entertainment goes. Who else could you possibly say is more entertaining than Cena besides those two guy? Raw and Smackdown as a whole SUCKS with or without Cena.

Now to address THE BORING concept. How is it that the IWC complains about Cena being boring but than always wants to see indy wrestlers like Davey Richards, Claudio Castognoli, Chris Hero, and Eddie Edwards who have ZERO personality make it to the WWE. ROH is filled with guys that take unnecessary bumps, do overly dangerous moves, have no mic skills, and talk like robots (Austin Aries) Yet you guys glorify these wrestlers and bash a guy like Cena who is a top ten promo cutter in the world and is full of charisma and personality.

I don't like Cena either but I never say he is boring, I just hate his character. Cena is better in the ring than a lot of guys that the IWC love like Dean Ambrose. Ambrose is complete trash in the ring but you guys act like he is the next HBK or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back