The Perfect Faction

SJM12492

SAVE_US.Y2J
In my opinion a great and powerful faction needs these:

Leader - Like Evolution's Triple H.
Voice / Manager - Like that guy who follows The Great Khali around (Damn, what's his name?..)
Tag Team - Guys to help dominate the tag team divsion like Team Priceless out of Legacy.
And finally:
Prospect: Some young supertar hat has their entire career in front of them being under the wing of the Leader, just like Randy Orton in Evolution.

As you can see according to this, I quite like Evoulution, especially when they held all the titles and dominated RAW.

So this is what I want you to reply, what do think creats a great faction and which one has been your favourite.

Yeah I think our right that the perfect faction needs a leader, tag team and midcarder/up and coming star. I would have to argue though that more than anything else a faction needs to be as entertaining as they can be (see dx, evolution). My dream faction for the wwe at the moment would be the following. All heels by the way:

Leader Shawn Michaels (he'd have one last world title run)
Manager/Diva - Kelly Kelly (cud also be diva/womens champ)
Tag Team - Carlito and Primo (turned mega heel)
Up and Comer - John Morrison (lol u guessed it, he would be great as US champ)

I can't think of a name for this faction however they could generally just act ultra arragont (all characters fit this persona with the exception of Primo) There could also be some decent funny segments between Primo, Carlito and John Morrison over Kelly Kellys services. She could just be a bitch and brag about how hot she is! HBK could be a cheat to win champ feuding with Cena, HHH, Batista. This could also set up for a decent HBK vs HHH match at wm 26 with HBK being the heel for once.

Don't know bout u guys but to me it's perfect altho it wud be hard to turn HBK heel!

Isn't that what Legacy is minus the midcard singles star? Find them a second generation diva and an enforcer for the midcard and you have, well Evolution/four horsemen

Hmmm well I'd say 4 is the perfect number but what would make up that group? I think Diva's and managers aren't necessary, so you have the leader, the tag team and the future talent. Somewhere in there you've got to fit in the muscle as backup, probably in the tag team. Ok

HBK
Kendrick and Zeke
Morrison

3 prettyboys is too much. I always thought Helms would fit into a group well but he's getting on. Try again

Ok, 4 from this lot.
Leader - HBK/Jericho
Tag Team - MVP, Carlito, Kennedy, Punk, Nemeth, Morrison, Swagger, Bourne, Burchill
Muscle - Knox, Shad.

I keep looking at Jericho, Kennedy, Nemeth and Swagger and thinking Blondes. I think Swagger would fit really well into a group.

Leader: Cena as a heel. He could have that I'm a movie star, I'm too good for anyone, Hollywood Hogan type image. Could also start claiming that hes why all the ladies are there. I think they are the only ones over 10 years old that cheer him anyway.

Manager: Ted Dibiase brining financial backing and leadership

Tag Team: Cryme Tyme. They first switch their name to a corporate one, like the Executives or something. They can be mad because they had to pretend to be a sterotyped black tag team. Wear suits and ties to the ring.

Upcoming star: Ted Dibiase. Brings back dad's belt.

You could even put Khali or the Show in there as a big man enforcer, because eventually they could kick Cena out and he would go face again. Dibiase could take over.

Cena has not done a faction, but if we made one to combat Legacy and then turn heel would work.

What if:

leader: Cena
tag team: Carlito/Primo
up and comer: Kofi

Would be young and dynamic group

Leader; Chris Jericho
Tag team; Ziggler and TBK
Up and coming star;Jack Swagger
Beef; Big Zeke

Think these 4 would gel awesomely, a real cocky arrogant group,but all talented at the same time!! And with Big Zeke around, no-one would f**k with them !!!

Was also toying with John Morrison but im holding out on him doing something HBK related :D

How about a monster faction that is Heel?
Leader Taker (Heel... That would be so sweet)
Midcard Kane
Tag team Umaga and Khali (One good worker, one bad worker, both strong and big as hell. Would be totally dominate)

Knowing WWE though they'd put a bunch of small faces like Mysterio and the colon's against them and have the underdogs come out on top.

I've always thought it would be amazing for Chris Jericho to lead a heel faction. So I'm going to think of one with him as the leader.

Leader (World Heavyweight Champion): Chris Jericho
Tag Team (Unified Champions): Cody Rhodes & Evan Bourne
Up and Comer (US/IC Champion): Jack Swagger

They wouldn't really need muscle as Swagger could handle that. I've always been a big fan of both Rhodes and Bourne and think as heels they could gel really well as a tag team on RAW. Add the titles and this is a kick ass group. Jericho as leader would be perfect, he could play a faction leader so well and hope we get to see it sometime.

I think what makes a good faction is all that you guys said. You have to have a leader, a mouthpiece, muscle, and overall good wrestlers. Plus, I think for a faction to succeed, they must all get along with each other. Not only in front of the camera, obviously, but also, behind the scenes. If you younger people on here want a classic case of this, look no further than the dvd, "Ric Flair and The Four Horsemen." Now, it's been said time and time again, that this was the greatest wrestling faction ever. Well, they don't say it just to be saying it, it happens to be TRUE!! I suggest that dvd for anyone who loves wrestling and are a bit of a wrestling historian as myself. LOL

Also, great factions were DX, The Nation of Domination, and Evolution. I also enjoyed "The Corporate Ministry." Another one that I will give honorable mention to, was "The Union." (Mankind, Test, The Big Show, and Ken Shamrock). Even though, the latter was very short-lived. One that really doesnt get enough credit was "The Right to Censor." I dont believe I ever saw a group that drew as much heat as those guys. Plus, they came at a perfect time, during the Attitude Era.

Right now, I would like to see Jericho head a faction. Legacy needs one more member. I think perhaps, this Sunday, Shane will turn on Triple H and Batista. He would be a great mouthpiece and it would only be the most logical choice since he is second generation too.

There definitely needs to be more factions in wrestling today, though.

BTW, watching TNA right now. Still cant really get into it. Sorry.

Well I would make a great heel faction that would end up turning leagacy face since come on right now they are aginst the mcmahons which makes them questionable and the seem more like faces recently.

Leader- Big Show (give him bac his streat credit and a scarry personality and he will be unbeatable
tag team- kendrick and chavo ( give them the unified belts and both of them will work great as a high flying tag team and both have simular skills that will get along nicely)
mouth peice- Vickie G. (She is hated and is the only person that could turn legacy face if they fued with them)
up and comers- Miz and Kenedy- This could groom them as top tier heels since all the prementioned guys had their runs and titles and they could rub off of all these guys and actually become the rising stars of the group and become bigger then all of the group and be superstars)

It all depends on what you are trying to get out of the faction. A great faction turns everyone into stars. That is why I loved Evolution. Everyone ended up someone. nWo was more of an army but got way too watered down with guys that would accomplish little in their careers. The original DX was two guys that were going against the traditonal grain. Tired of doing it the "right way," they did what they wanted, when the want. As their antics became immature, they were labeled degenerates; grown men acting like high school boys. The Ministry produced 3 world champions (if you count Christian's reigns as NWA champ). But at the time, the Acolytes were the only ones with any kind of rep other than Taker. Everybody else were minions. One the never gets mentioned is the Power Trip: Vince, Stone Cold, and Triple H. Great. I would have loved to have seen where this could have gone had Triple H not torn his quad.

It depends on what you are trying to get out of them.

Leader-Rey Mysterio
Manager-Ashley
Tag Team-Paul Londen and Brian Kendrick
Up and Comer-Evan Bourne

yeah basically and high flying and speedy fraction, I think they would be pretty succesfull if this were to happen
i couldnt rly think of a manger type person to put so i put ashley simply because she was the manager for londen and kendrick b4, and yes i know she does suck in the ring

Mine would be close to what Agent-67 had. whether they're a face or a heel faction can be your choice

Leader: John Cena. Face of the WWE
Muscle: Mark Henry or Ezekiel Jackson. Both have the look of an enforcer
Tag Team: Cryme Time. My favorite stable that's currently active
Young Talent: Kofi Kingston. Great up-and-coming superstar
Manager: Could have Cena be the mouthpiece but if not, maybe Teddy Long steps down as GM to manage the team
Faction Name: "CENAtion" would like to see them bring back the name

I would like to see a Face/Heel faction on one brand and have them battle it out until Survivor Series. Then the leaders take it further

FACE FOR RAW
Leader: HBK or even (Yuck, hate saying this) John Cena, they could feud with the champ, HHH great choice if he goes heel. If not, Randy Orton would be another great match to see at WM 26.

Tag Team: Kennedy and The Miz, these two talkers would have some good comedy sketches, get the titles from Colon Bros.

Muscle: Festus, he needs a good singles push in the Mid card level, maybe become US champ.

Up and Comer: Would love to see Evan Bourne in this position. Bring back the Cruiserweight Championship for him. He could feud with Chavo, Kofi.

HEEL
Leader: Matt Hardy

Tag Team: MVP and Kofi Kingston, would like to see these two in a heel stable, would be interesting on how Kofi plays a heel.

Muscle: Ezekiel Jackson, a large guy who needs to show he can handle singles competition.

Up and Comer: Ted DiBiase, he's got the look, talent and mic skills that can help him further with character development.

I know we're supposed to be original with our factions...but retreads of some past factions would be pretty sweet.

Nation of Domination

Leader: Shelton Benjamin
Mouthpiece: Teddy Long or Tony Atlas
Muscle/Original: Mark Henry
More Muscle: Cryme Tyme.

Or how about a group of brash up and comers or some who feel they've been shafted.
Call them the "New Age of Professional Wrestling"

Leader/Mouthpiece: KENNEDY
Members could include Jack Swagger, Ricky Ortiz, Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, and other newer wrestlers.

Any faction should be made to simply push other wrestlers and give them a program on TV.

Face Faction
John Cena (Leader)
Cryme Time (Tag-Team)
Mr. Kennedy (Mid-Card)

Vince dropped the ball last year on CTC (Cryme Time Cena) people were lovin them together, and then as usual he drops it, probably cause he dodnt think of it! The Mic work of these four would be sick, Kennedy/CT would give those anti-cena people a reason to like cena, and there battles with Legacy would be epic (I know Legacy only has 3 but they could add another)

Heel Faction
Chris Jericho (Leader)
Edge & Christian (Tag-Team)
D.H. Smith (Mid-Card)
Natalye Neidhart (Diva+ she could kick a little a** like chyna did back in DX)

This would be the Ultimate Canadian Cliq! Just have them blast on every american there is, there heat would be off the charts!
or.......

A Heavyweight Champions Faction (Heel)
Edge (WWE Champ)
Jericho (World Champ)
Christian (ECW Champ)

Have Jericho help Edge get his title, then Edge return the favor, then they both show up to give Christian a hand on ECW, Christian playing a face so nobody wouold see it coming, it would give ECW a big rub having the 2 "other" champs there, then they form a 3 man canadian heel group.

jericho on raw, edge on smackdown, and christian on ecw, they have utimate one on one match up potential, and at the ppvs there always there to save each other, you develop alot of new stars feeding up faces on the 3 shows to battle them and just when they get close they save each other, there heat would be off the charts and u could really run them for awhile til someone finally took them down, throw Neidhart in as the womens champ as well, then they totally dominate!

www.myspace.com/hatechoirmusic

Leader: Chris Jericho
Members: Jack Swagger, Ken Kennedy and Finlay (as back-up).

Just have the picture of the four of them wearing their fancy suits and looking down their noses at the rest of the business.

Jericho would have "disciples" for his quest to rid hypocrites from the WWE.]
Kennedy wouldn't have to slowly work his way up the card again as he'd get a main event rub from Jericho.
Swagger wouldn't have to do much talking but rather gain mic experience from listening to two of the greats.
Finlay would mean something again now he won't be doing irish jigs with Hornswoggle on a TV show nobody admits to watching. Finlay would also be the kind of enforcer role.

I could see this stable having a kind of mafia feel to it without having to shove the words "Main Event" in front of it.

Leader: Chris Jericho
Members: Jack Swagger, Ken Kennedy and Finlay (as back-up).

Just have the picture of the four of them wearing their fancy suits and looking down their noses at the rest of the business.

The groundwork has alreay been laid for Swagger. The contract-signing for Swagger/Christian on ECW this week had some smack talking about Swaggers 'expensive suits'.

Kennedy would be a cool fit for this. He's got the look and the mic skills. If Finlay was on board, he'd have to turn, which would be easy since Hornswoggle is off to Raw and hopefully future endeavors. Finlay could easily talk junk about 'Yanks' and thier 'garbage wrestling' etc. But he wouldn't have to talk much. Just kick the background and whack people with the Shellielgh (sp).

I love this idea. Anybody got Vince's cell number?

Randy Orton and Chris Jericho seemed cool in spots together in November-January, I'll pair them.

Leader/WWE Championship mix- Randy Orton
Co-Lead/I.C. title mix- Chris Jericho
Tag teams- Ted DiBiase Jr, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger
Cruiserweight- The Brian Kendrick
Muscle- Ezekiel Jackson

I have the best thing going in Orton right now, I'll keep him in the main event picture, I'll have Jericho as the high mid-card guy, valueable on the mic while bringing credibility back to the mid card belts.

I have an interchangeable mix of tag teams, with Kendrick included, all young guys, this is a start towards the future with a foundation of rivalries already set for them down the road. Kendrick is included to "dominate" the lower weight classes with his stable behind him. Ezekiel Jackson will be used as a better muscle.

Main thing all stables have is the mouthpiece and an enforcer. I personally like stables that are all powerful like MEM was in the beginning even though I thought it wouldn’t get over with sting in it, it has been one of the bright spots in TNA and doesn’t seem like a big NOW rip-off which it is, but it has taken it’s own role. I thought the WWE would have done an angle like this, but TNA beat them to the punch. I personally can’t say what makes a perfect stables as Evolution didn’t smell like roses from day one.

I just think you have to have guys who lead be real guys with big egos like Hogan, Flair, Michaels & HHH. I mean look at Edge and his failed stables with the Rated-R Entourage/Edgeheads/La Famillia all failing. Look at Kurt Angle’s second WWE stable with Luther Reigns and Mark Jindriak, I just you have to have the great ego leader to lead to group as it makes him look good if the stable succeeds and the best one to do so in the WWE is Triple H who has been in a bad stable yet in the WWE:
DX
DX Army
Corporation
Corporation-X
Corporate Ministry
McMahon-Hemsley Regime
Two Man Power Trip
Evolution

Leader: John Cena-Could convert back to tha "Doc of Thuganomic, and start freestyin
Manager:Alicia Foxx, could be diva's champ,
Tag Team: Cryme Time- match Cena "DOT" personality well.
Up and Coming MidCarder: MVP- very impressive, and would work well with these superstars since he considers himself BALLIN!!!!

Leader: Cena
Muscle: Ezekiel and Shad
Mouth: Jimmy Hart
Diva: Maria
Midcarder: Kofi

Heel stable with them coming out in suits except for maria. Kofi is kind of crazy and does anything. Maria distracts wrestlers with her looks. Cena gets angry alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back