The Pepsi Bash

Hulk Hogan's Brother

Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
That is my question. Would you like to see Punk do a Pepsi bash(similar to the beer bash, but with Pepsi) on Raw one day? He has been channeling that inner Stone Cold of his for a while now and it seems obvious with him wearing a Stone Cold shirt during his famous shoot promo that he is somewhat of an Austin fan. I think that it would be a pretty cool one off moment to see somewhat like Angle and the milk truck.

Genuinely thought this was what it was called when CM Punk *********ed.

Um, yeah, Pepsi - not dissimilar to semen - gets very sticky when it dries. Good luck getting anybody that wants to work this messy angle!

Um, yeah, Pepsi - not dissimilar to semen - gets very sticky when it dries. Good luck getting anybody that wants to work this messy angle!

No, cuz he should try to build his own dynasty, and usually acts like this doesn't help you to become a legend of your own.

How many injuries can Pepsi cause? If this were to happen, we would discover the answer to the mystery.

Also, I could honestly see this as a parody if he were to ever feud with Austin, due to how it parodies one of Austin's greatest moments while adding his own twist to it, but its been done before, as you pointed Myriad with the milk truck. Which is one of my all-time favorite WWE moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back