• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The People's Peep's Sigs and Such

168g3eo.jpg

So I made this yesterday because I was bored. Not bad eh? I started with this stock image, shrunk it, and used only the top right corner in the sig.
abstract_wallpaper.jpg
I did some smudging of the render then added a picture of water to give the background a little more...something. Then I used some green splatter brushes and put used a clipping mask with scanlines on it. After some gradient maps, I made three lines of green, black, and white to make the banner in the background.

This just came as a vision to me and I really like the way it came out. Feel free to tell me what you think.

Its been a while since I've updated this and I really like this sig I made yesterday, so here I am bumping this for the first time in 3 months.

24d08q8.jpg

Just like everyone else, I need a Rock sig right now. So first I got my render. Then I got a few stock images that would look nice in the background, desaturated them, and placed them on overlay or soft light, depending on which looked better. Then I found a light stock, which is the swirl thing at the bottom, put it above the render, and set it to screen. Then, I put a light behind the render and another one up by his hand. The text, which was nothing special, then about 5 gradient maps (black/white, blue/black, or blue/white) and a cooling photo filter. Thats it. What do you think?

2ufrqls.jpg

I was inspired to make this one after I saw Dave's Ziggler sig. I started with the render, duplicated it, and set it to soft light. I then used some stocks in the background and the other pictures of Christian. Next, some black and white gradient maps on multiply and darken. I placed antique looking texture on top and set it to soft light I think. I put a little lighting on his face and then some more gradient maps and even some other adjustment layers. Border and text and I'm done.

Well Your sigs are pretty nice but on that Orton R.K.O one I dont particully like the main render.Sorry but its not the best.It would be improved at using another main render.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back