• The Patriots

• The Colts

• The Berlin Reighnmenkufstenberger's

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
I felt this match up deserved it's own thread for discussion here, considering how much hyped this game is going to be.

The two best teams in the NFL facing each other in a rematch of the AFC Championship game, with the dominance of the Pats in the foreground, this is going to be one HELL of a game. Possibly one of the best games in YEARS. Shit, it'll be better then the Super Bowl I'm sure.

Here's the place to post predictions, ideas, etc. But please if you pick a certain team to win, EXPLAIN WHY, or you're just going to end up getting an infraction.

Me, I'm going with the Pats. Not only because they're my home team---but because I honestly don't think any team can stop them. Not one. They just tore the very well respected Washington secondary into shreds on Sunday. They destroy everyone they face by like atleast 15-20 points. And The Colts just don't look nearly as good this year.

The Colts D has definately stepped up to the plate, and Peyton is Peyton (though this isn't exactly a career year for Peyton) but I just don't feel like they have the talent to beat the Pats. The one x-factor they have I'd say is either Dallas Clark or Joseph Addai, both of whom can be very versatile on offense.

But the Pats are just better in every regards. Their defense is better and has more depth, the offense is so ridiculious its a joke, no one could stop them, not even some fantasy All Madden HOF team. I just feel the Colts are very overmatched and that the Indy fans are in for a rude awakening when they realize that its going to be damn hard to pass the Pats in the playoffs.

What's your pick?

Super Bowl 41 and a half
Pats Win: Belicheck has come out this season and proved that he will not stop to the final whistle and by doing so has proved that he has the most dominant team in the Patriots

Not to take away from the Colts who have maintained champ status despite a lot of key loses in the offseason, but the pats have matched them with aquisitions and will set the tone for the game and come away with a win

Reactions: X
I like your analysis xfearbefore, given that the Pats have looked outstanding this season and damn near unstoppable. However, the Colts are the defending champions and are also undefeated. In my eyes, they are the best team until someone proves otherwise. And no matter how good New England does this season, in my mind, their success is marred because of the fact they were caught using a camera to spy on opposing sidelines during Week one.

I like your analysis xfearbefore, given that the Pats have looked outstanding this season and damn near unstoppable. However, the Colts are the defending champions and are also undefeated. In my eyes, they are the best team until someone proves otherwise. And no matter how good New England does this season, in my mind, their success is marred because of the fact they were caught using a camera to spy on opposing sidelines during Week one.

Well put friend! This without a doubt will be the game of the year. The Colts are home and although they're undefeated, have been getting far less attention then the "Unstoppable" Pats. It's odd that the Defending Champs are underdogs at home but what can you do? With Belichick running up the score every game like he's been doing why wouldn't they? I just want to see him pull his shit and tell Brady to go for it on 4th and 3 with Dwight Freeney coming around the side and ripping Tom's arm off:icon_exclaim:

Jealous much? Thats the only reason you would want Tom Brady to have his freaking arm ripped off. Thats pathetic. Just suck it up and accept that the Patriots are better then every other team in the NFL and there is no QB that even compares to Brady.

I'm sorry but the Colts are not the best team in the NFL. Just because you're the defending champions doesn't mean that you are the best team in the NFL. What if the Dolphins won the Super Bowl last year? Would they still be the best team in the NFL this year?

Jesus people stop hating on the Patriots, and stop complaining about "running up the score" on teams. If you don't like it, then why not have your defense actually play and stop them? Because so far some of the best defenses of the last few years have been absolutely embarassed by the Patriots.

The Colts have not looked nearly as impressive at the Pats. They could BARELY beat the fucking TEXANS! Or the Jaguars!

End of story.

Jealous much? Thats the only reason you would want Tom Brady to have his freaking arm ripped off. Thats pathetic. Just suck it up and accept that the Patriots are better then every other team in the NFL and there is no QB that even compares to Brady.

I'm sorry but the Colts are not the best team in the NFL. Just because you're the defending champions doesn't mean that you are the best team in the NFL. What if the Dolphins won the Super Bowl last year? Would they still be the best team in the NFL this year?

Jesus people stop hating on the Patriots, and stop complaining about "running up the score" on teams. If you don't like it, then why not have your defense actually play and stop them? Because so far some of the best defenses of the last few years have been absolutely embarassed by the Patriots.

The Colts have not looked nearly as impressive at the Pats. They could BARELY beat the fucking TEXANS! Or the Jaguars!

End of story.

I agree! PPL need to shut up about the damn cameras that happened in 1 game! The Pats are the real deal and if you want them to stop- scoring then learn to freaking stop them. Im glad the Niners dont have to deal with them until next year.

I'm going to be blind going into this discussion and I am rooting for MY very own hometown heros - the Colts. ;D. I'm not going to talk stats on the teams, yardage, offense, defense. I simply think that the Colts know how to bring their game in a huge game.

The hype was just about the same last year in the AFC, Pats were unstoppable, Colts have the weakest defense etc etc. End of the day, Colts brought it just because they wanted it. High scoring game, I say Colts:35 -Pats: 29

Its on my TV now, I think its finished already in america, its 3-0 right now to the colts, Id love the patriots to win cos I just really want them to win it all this year. From what Ive seen theyre unstoppable and the colts havent outright killed teams like the patriots have this season.

The Patriots probably should end up winnning this game, the score is currently 7-3 Patriots with both teams being able to move the ball pretty well, but I think what will decide this game is defenses abilities to make timely stops, we know both teams will score but the team that can get a lead and stop the other with a lead will win this game

i agree we all know of the offenses, but the defense that can step up and make a game changer will most likley be the team that edges this one out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back