The [OFFICIAL] Cricket Spam Thread

Chennai do seem to have this habit of peaking towards the end.

Great match between Mumbai and Bangalore too. Fantastic batting by Rayadu. Fuck the selectors who continue to ignore this guy. Much more deserving than the likes of Rohit Sharma or a Ravindra Jadeja, imo. True crisis man here.

Chennai do seem to have this habit of peaking towards the end.

Great match between Mumbai and Bangalore too. Fantastic batting by Rayadu. Fuck the selectors who continue to ignore this guy. Much more deserving than the likes of Rohit Sharma or a Ravindra Jadeja, imo. True crisis man here.

I agree Rahane and Rayadu deserve a chance in the national team.

I don't understand all the hype behind Rohit Sharma. He plays well in Ranji and IPL, but only because of flat tracks. He has talent, but lacks temperament. Most of the times, the way that he throws away his wicket is embarrassing.

You're missing on something very vital SD, the man is a crunch time hitter. And he has the power and timing to ease a run chase.

Sharma lacks the temperament to succeed at the highest level especially in the longer versions on the game. Bring him in at 5 or 6 in an ODI or T20 with less than 10 overs to play and he will do a great job. Bring him in at 20 for 4 and he is bound to fail 7 times out of 10.

I just thought I would mention that I believe James Anderson will become England's all-time leading wicket taker if he stays fit.

Fucking love Jimmy, the Burnley Boomarang.

I just thought I would mention that I believe James Anderson will become England's all-time leading wicket taker if he stays fit.

Fucking love Jimmy, the Burnley Boomarang.

In tests? Who is the current leader?

Anderson truly deserves it.

Anderson's bowling action kinda KINDA reminded me of Shane Bond in the beginning.

Such illusions have been dispelled.

Now who is the current leader in Test Wickets? Active I mean.

Leading wicket taker in Tests is obviously Murali. Can't remember who that is among the active ones though.

Leading wicket taker for England in Tests is most probably Ian Botham at 373. Anderson sure as hell can surpass that. That in dipper that he has is a fantastic delivery esspecially coming from a predominantly out swing bowler.

The English have really good pacemen in their ranks. Broad is an intelligent bowler and Finn, with his pace and bounce, can trouble the best in the business.

Leading wicket taker in Tests is obviously Murali. Can't remember who that is among the active ones though.

Harbhajan is the leading active one(if you consider him active) with 406 wickets, followed by Vettori(359), Zaheer(288), Kallis(276) and Steyn (272).

Leading wicket taker for England in Tests is most probably Ian Botham at 373. Anderson sure as hell can surpass that. That in dipper that he has is a fantastic delivery esspecially coming from a predominantly out swing bowler.

The best thing about Anderson is that he has excellent control of his swing.

The English have really good pacemen in their ranks. Broad is an intelligent bowler and Finn, with his pace and bounce, can trouble the best in the business.

You left out Bresnan. He may be inexperienced, but he is an excellent bowler.

Broad has come a long way from being 'the guy Yuvi knocked for six straight sixes'.

They should call themselves Pune Jobbers India.

The shade of blue they wear is eye pleasing... That's all.

Not keeping up with IPL this year at all. :/ The last time I watched it from beginning to end was in 08 when I supported Royals. .__. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Anyone else get the feeling that this IPL is fixed? Almost every match going into last over and too many miraculous comebacks is a bit suspicious.

Nice to see Straussy finally get a 50, he has been on a shite run over the last 18 months or so. Still a great player!

Good to see Broad clean up with a nice 7 wickets in the WI first innings too

Just when you think you can support the Windies....ye that happens.

SRK banned from MCA + Aussie player (surprise surprise) getting frisky = Nauseating Media Coverage.

Seriously this as bad as the UK tabloids.

Pune has to be THE worst team in history of professional cricket. 9 losses in a row, i dont know if i could deliberately do any worse myself lol

SRK is a guy with the habit of getting into controversies, and blaming it on the other side.

He slapped Shirish Kunder in a party.
His supporters turned the blame on kunder, saying that he was drunk and passed rude remarks on priyanka chopra- ''an action that asked to get slapped.''

He got frisked at U.S. airport, turned it into a big controversy and accused the american authorities to be racist and islamphobic, targetting him for having the last name Khan. It is worth noting how Aamir Khan never gets trapped in such controversies despite being a Khan himself.

And now this, the MCA scandal- accusing the authorities of ''manhandling'' his kids and using ''unrepeatable language'' when photos suggest that the guy was only doing his job, and it was SRK who was doing the abusing.

Its the fault of us indians for treating the celebrities like Gods, which they aren't. Salman Khan is a guy that drove over people sleeping on a footpath, Saif Ali Khan punched a south african guy and his father, Shiney Ahuja raped his maid, Navjot Singh Siddhu beat up a man with stick and killed him. What has happened to them? Nothing.

Its the fault of us Indians for treating the celebrities like Gods, which they aren't. Salman Khan is a guy that drove over people sleeping on a footpath, Saif Ali Khan punched a south african guy and his father, Shiney Ahuja raped his maid, Navjot Singh Siddhu beat up a man with stick and killed him. What has happened to them? Nothing.

It is not exactly something that only we Indians do. It is almost universal to all humans. Everywhere celebrities are placed on pedestals.

Not even Russo could have scripted something like this.

CSK!!! CSK!!! CSK!!!

EDIT: CSK have been incredibly lucky. 4-5 results have gone their way and DC have won 2 games at home (they had only 1 home win prior to these two).

Impressive batting by the Windies. They have played really well in the past few months but need to keep their foot on the pedal for longer durations. They tend to lose wickets in a cluster and allow opponents to make huge partnerships.

KKR in finals. Quite deservedly so. Delhi made some really baffling decisions today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back