• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Non-Mod Bar Room Regulars Association

Are You a Regular and Not a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• My name is Senor Coconut. I think I'm a regular. But I'm just a regular fuckwit.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
All 5 of us can escape the banter and power of the 5-million mods that are bar room regular here...we are outnumbered.

Once this association lost NorCal and HBK-etc...that's when it was revealed that the WZ world had gone the way of the mod...

Sad days for the minority...that being the powerless.

I regularly haunt here. Don't post much unless I'm bored or the topic is talkable about, but I'm regularly here. Albeit I'm a mod, but only for the eFed, which surely counts for nothing. Infact, volenteering to spend time modding that surely counts for negative mod-ness.

Had to do what I had to do man. Cuz its the best thing goin right now

*puts on black NwO shirt with white text*

I thought that NWO Purple and Gold or friggin Red and white or something in a later version was the best thing going? lol

I'm in dude.

*pulls out a Mickey Mouse t-shirt*

Ta da!

*looks at shirt*

Fuck, wrong shirt.

*takes shirt off, reaches into bag and inspect another shirt before putting it on. It's a Thundercats t-shirt. *

Now here's a classic there buddy! lol

I'm definately still a regular, although I don't have the time to post as much as I used to. I do still check in every day Monday - Friday. Woooo hoooo to non-mods!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back