Mega Man Legends
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Bioshock: Infinite Trailer Drops
Matthew Perry/Fallout Connection
Yoshi Returns
Donkey Kong Country

Chosen by the people, for the people!

I am pretty sure this is the only topic that fill all of the spots that can be filled in the poll. That being said, it has been quite the year for announcements and mark out moments. Whether it was opening that 'Wii rip-off' of seeing your favourite game released in a brand new way.

Yes, 2010 has been quite the jaw-dropping year.

But who takes home this prestigious award? You decide!

*Poll goes up tomorrow. In the event of a tie, most written votes will sway the decision.

Nintendo 3DS Announced for me. It was a shock. Obvioubly Nintendo were going to release a successor to the DS eventually but the 3DS reveal was amazing.

How could you not have the announcement of the return of Twisted Metal on E3 2010 as one of the biggest "mark-out" moments of the year? The announcement of Resistance 3, Duke Nukem's return, Portal 2, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 2 on PS3, Mortal Kombat, and so on...

But all in all, the Twisted Metal announcement takes it for me.

I'll go with the Nintendo 3DS.

I think it is a really great improvement and will break some barriers. The only thing I hate is that I won't have money to buy it, but it is still my mark out moment this year.

The Nintendo 3DS is just loaded was just loaded once it was announced. MML3, MM2.5, Super Street Fighter, Star Fox 64, too much and those are all remakes alone.

However on a personal level, Marvel vs Capcom 3 does it for me. 10 years to see the biggest crossover franchise come back. I never saw it coming since Capcom lost the Marvel license so long ago. As soon as they got it, the game was quick to go into works. And with how great Tatsunoko vs Capcom was I can't wait for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back