• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The new TNA signing is rather evident

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
PWInsider said:
Regarding Dixie Carter teasing a new TNA signing on her twitter a couple of days ago, D'Angelo Dinero tweeted the following later that day "Just heard the news. Now THAT....That's Cool!~ PHS" Later he tweeted "Whoa! Just got the "News" of Pope's earlier news. That was purely coincidental. For The Record, Pope has NO CLUE as to who was signed. ~ PHS"

They needed someone to replace Jarrett as the TNA Frycook. (Text in quotes)

Elijah Burke is a true ******. The "Black" Pope gimmick is not coindicental. The Poop is a bigoted black man who only cares about his own race. Now in TNA, his bullshit gets too go unpunished. In WWE, he was too stiff/black and so they canned his ass, now in TNA, he's able too do and say as he pleases b/c Dixie has Jungle Fever. Check out her twitter and who she follows, also she's only made personal comments toward The Poop of all wrestlers, how he has a beautiful smile. It's funny b/c the more "bad ass" The Poop is .. the more you people will like him.

As a zionist, I will never like that NOI son of a bitch. He can go to hell w/ Farakhan and the rest of them.

2day Pope saw a chica booty SO big, I could sit a bucket of KFC Chicken, 2 sides, a large drank & it would not fall off. Lawd Hammercy! ~PHS <--- get on this fuck for not knowing how to spell

Elijah Burke is a true ******. The "Black" Pope gimmick is not coindicental. The Poop is a bigoted black man who only cares about his own race. Now in TNA, his bullshit gets too go unpunished. In WWE, he was too stiff/black and so they canned his ass, now in TNA, he's able too do and say as he pleases b/c Dixie has Jungle Fever. Check out her twitter and who she follows, also she's only made personal comments toward The Poop of all wrestlers, how he has a beautiful smile. It's funny b/c the more "bad ass" The Poop is .. the more you people will like him.

As a zionist, I will never like that NOI son of a bitch. He can go to hell w/ Farakhan and the rest of them.

images

I got NOI from Elijah Burke associations.

NOI is fucking filthy. Burke is filthy. "Da Black Pope's" fans are fucking filthy.
That's all I've got to say. To imagine any one supporting NOI or Islam while being american citizens is beyond me.

You're a ******. No doubt. Do you just go to 4chan for your news or some shit? NOI? Bitch please, I'm an American through and through, but I don't hate Islam. It's just closedminded ***** like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back