The New DX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbieclkl91

Quote the Raven, nevermore.
So at the end of RAW, Alberto Del Rio ditches CM Punk in their tag team match against The Awesome Truth and who comes down to help Punk from a double team beat down? None other then Triple H, dressed back in jeans and a t-shirt rather then suit and tie of course!

Now this could be way out there, but do you guys think it's possible that Triple H and CM Punk could form a new DX to rebel against Johnny Ace and his way of running RAW? This could even set up a SS match between Team Lauranitus (Miz, R-Truth, Christian, Ziggler, Swagger) vs Team DX (Triple H, CM Punk, Sheamus, Kofi, Bourne).

What do you guys think?

^
Bringing back DX with Triple H and Punk is too 'corny' for me. They can team up, yes but to form a stable, I don't think so. Well, at the very least, they didn't remove the spotlight out of Punk and he is still involved in this conspiracy. And also, Triple H back with his shirt and jeans looks cool.

But maybe that's where The Rock and John Cena team up....against Johnny Ace's team. We all know that Rock and Cena are supposed to team up at SS, and I would think that after Vengance, they are gonna need to have a pretty good reason to have them join forces. I don't think HHH and Punk are going to be the new DX. DX died when Shawn retired and it should stay that way. Put DX in the WWE vault along with the nWo, the Hulkamania tank-tops and the Million Dollar Championship.

Without HBK, there is no DX, period.

DX has ran its course more than enough times in the WWE. It needs to be stay dead.

Punk and HHH need to get as far away from each other as possible as quickly as possible

HHH/Punk Alliance? Not a chance. However, I do see them calling a temporary truce to deal with the Johnny Ace squad.

Cena and Sheamus have already thrown their support behind HHH, so I see the Series match being Trips, Cena, Rock, Punk, and Sheamus against Christian, Miz, Truth, Barrett, and Otunga. I'm sorry but I don't like the idea of champions being in non-defending matches at a PPV.

no no no, it is obvious that the teams for Survivor Series are slowly taking place. Why would Punk form a brotherhood with the guy he has clearly tore apart for the past few weeks verbally??? Why would HHH form a bond with a guy who was so disrepectful to his wife???? Stupid thought. Punk and HHH will be joined by Cena, The Rock and Sheamus at Survivor Series. This is what they are buiding towards. Team HHH vs Team Vince.

I'll say this once:

GET PUNK AWAY FROM HHH

Triple H has already ruined the majority of Punk's run by coming back and "main eventing" every fucking show. Punk was the hottest thing going, and the McMahons couldn't fucking stand it. I'm glad Punk it still over, but he has a long road ahead if he thinks he can pop their little bubble.

No. It can't work. Punk willingly being part of something that Triple H made famous, along with using all of his signature catchphrases and hand gestures, would completely kill Punk's character. Any alliance they have needs to be temporary and only existing because there is a greater, common enemy. Having them form any kind of permanent team would be bad, and having them re-form DX would be worse.

OK guys, here me out...

As you all may know Kevin Nash went out and was against CM Punk and his actions and now also starting a war with his so called best buddy Triple H...

Kevin Nash had been fired from Triple H and got sledgehammered by Triple H at night of champions and as on raw these past hours The Miz & R - Truth are resigned...
they have been lots of rumors about forming the new NWO 2.0 or forming a group etc... i feel it's a good idea as long as it lasts... Keep reading!

They have been many DX's in the past so I'm sure they can form a new NWO or form a new group for that matter...

Now as you see they have booked a match for vengeance CM Punk & Triple H VS The Miz & R-Truth...

I feel in this case Kevin Nash will be involved in some capacity in this match, he may return early to do some couple of runs in or at Vengeance will know who Kevin Nash sides with
and next night on RAW will see the formation of some group of Kevin Nash, The Miz & R-Truth or who knows even at vengeance it may happen.

I believe General Manager of RAW, John Laurinaitis will be involved in the new group similar to what Eric Bischoff back in WCW joined NWO.

If the scrip writers get things done correctly and can approach the WWE universe like no other this will be good to see.

my answer is simple

NO

will HHH an CM punk form a new DX??

are you stupid?? I dont even want to see the match you propose

if the storyline goes in that direction I will lose more hope in the WWE that I already have.

This would never happen. HHH wouldn't want to do it, and I'm pretty sure CM wouldn't be into it either.

Without HBK, there is no DX, period.

DX did exist for two and a half years with out HBK and was extremely successful during the attitude era. The New Age Outlaws won the titles five times as members of DX compared to HHH & HBK's one. They also rank 4th on the list for most combined days as tag champs in WWE history. When you combine HBK's DX runs together he was only there for less than half of its history.

No, no, no, no; I cannot say no enough, something else not named DX or just HHH and CM Punk in a temporary alliance is fine, no need to throw gratuitous names on it.

I can see Raw getting worse for the next couple of weeks, while John Laurinaitis is the GM, causing not only Triple H and CM Punk to form an alliance, but also seeing John Cena And Sheamus joining them, and eventually involving the Rock and either Stone Cold or the Undertaker.

Possible Spoiler

www.wrestlezone.com/news/243008-exclusive-big-names-rumored-to-be-in-survivor-series-main-event

It was reported on the WrestleZone that the major match at Survivor Series will be a group of Pro-WWE against Anti-WWE, it was reported that the Rock John Cena, and Triple H would be on this team. They also discussed the possibility of Stone Cold being on this which would lead to another Wrestlemania match of CM Punk vs Stone Cold, but if they couldn't get Stone Cold, they would want to bring in the Undertaker. If the currently storyline is setting up this match, it seems that they might have gotten Stone Cold, since CM Punk is involved with the storyline.

I can also see the NWO reforming as according to the website, the Anti team is supposed to involve Kevin Nash, the Miz and R-Truth, with the possibility of Vince McMahon, I wouldn't wonder if they either replace Vince with John Laurinaitis or include him. I could see it becoming a job vs job, maybe having John Laurinaitis abusing his power and Raw getting worse, which ultimately could lead to HHH's career vs John Laurinaitis' career. (I don't know just guessing)

Supposedly, we will know the members of both teams by Vengeance, which is two Sundays from now. We will see.

I simply disagree on forming another DX. I think Triple H and CM Punk will be leading an all-WWE Team against John Laurenaitis' Stable. I don't see Triple H and CM Punk forming a stable but I see them as a team for Survivor Series. With the returns of Chris Jericho and Mick Foley we can clearly see a much formidable WWE Team w/ Triple H, CM Punk, John Cena, The Rock, Chris Jericho (w/ Mick Foley as a Manager) against Kevin Nash, The Miz, R-Truth, Alberto del Rio, Christian (w/ John Laurenaitis). I'm a bit disappointed to see that there's no dominant leader for John Laurenaitis' team. I just hope that there will be someone at the top to lead them.

I could see something leading into Survivor Series with Punk and HHH, but other than that, anything after that would be ridiculous, nothing including the Tag Titles though, because we've seen the World Tag Titles desecrated enough with Cena and HBK and Cena and Batista, I mean, unless Punk and HHH actually team up and Trips is ready to wrestle full time again.

Why does it have to be a new DX?? Or a new NWO?? If those factions were still in place and they were simply adding a member (ala how the Four Horsemen evolved by losing a member, adding a member) then fine. But DX went from a faction to a simple tag team and the NWO is long gone. At this point, let them "Rest in Peace".

With that said, I like half of the original suggestion. Put Miz, Truth, Ziggler, and Swagger, Christian together and add Cody Rhodes. It's the other half that needs tweaked. Triple H, Sheamus, CM Punk is a good start. But Kofi and Bourne would just get lost in a big match like this. Replace them with Cena / Orton and bring in Mason Ryan to round out the group. No, not a traditional Survivor Series match....think....BEYOND. WARGAMES and The Match Beyond my friends. Triple H talked about how guys used to settle their differences in the ring. Settle them then. In a bloody mess. Anyone else want to see Rhodes mask ripped off and his face shredded?

O god no!!! Another "bring back" stable thread. I do not ever want to see DX or nWo back on my screen. Even the four horsemen (greatest and most original stable of all time), I don't want to see. Why would CM PUNK be part of a stable that isn't his own? it would ruin everything he stands for. And besides the fact that HHH already hogged the spotlight way too much (again) and killing most of CM PUNK's momentum I am glad he's still over. Now hope for the future, that after cena's rematch clause is over CM PUNK in the title hunt again. At least the rumors tell us, but we never know because RAW has been more unpredictable lateley, which I like the most.

theres a Small point most of You are missing,Punk Dislike TripleH The COO,TripleH is Not Coo Anymore,Removing and and every possible Reason for punk to dislike him,Now on Punk/HHH Making a New DX,Hell No,team up every once in while crack some jokes, and kick ass and take names,That i Can Work with,as for S.S im Sticking with Team AnTi-establishment(HHH,Punk,Cena,Rock,JoMo) do to How Jomo has been Treated expecially yesterday getting squashed by Rhodes,Ziggler,Swagger And Christian And ontop of That he clearly stated his Feeling on Johnny Boy.vs Team Ace(Miz,Truth,Christian,Swagger And Ziggler)

This is a pretty good idea. I wouldn’t mind seeing a New World Order vs. D-Generation X feud. I wouldn’t mind seeing Nash reform the NWO with Miz and R-Truth and a couple of other Stars. I wouldn’t mind seeing Triple H reform DX with CM Punk and John Cena and a couple of other Stars.

This could also work without using the NWO and DX Stable names. I could see John Laurinaitis leading the “5 Aces” (get it) consisting of Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, and Kevin Nash vs. the HHH led “Re-Evolution” or “Re-Volution” consisting of CM Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, and Sheamus. Tell me that’s not a Survivor Series Main Event. Where does this leave the Rock, the Miz, and the Truth, you ask?? Run-Ins!! It wouldn’t be the WWE without run-ins. Towards the end of the match, we see Awesome Truth run in and take out Re-Volution, until the Rock makes the save and secures the win for HHH. Then of course, Rock turns on Cena, and we get a Rock Bottom to end the show.

This also leaves Christian and Jack Swagger free to challenge Air Boom for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Why....? Trips and Punk forming a tag team now has to be a DX knockoff? What does Punk and Trips teaming up even have to do with DX? The only thing both groups have in common is Trips being in it. So by that logic if Mason Ryan teams with Trips is that going to have to be a DX knockoff too? I support the idea of a Punk/Trips alliance but it should not be a new DX because that has nothing to do with anything they are currently doing. Plus.... When has a knockoff or revived group EVER been as good as the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back