• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New Day is Bo Dallas personified x3

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Three happy go lucky faces forced to be cheesy, corny, and boring until the fans turn on them and their positivity and happy personalities become used for heel purposes leading to a lot of heat and better exposure. Plus some pretty damn good matches.

This is essentially what Bo Dallas should have been but instead we get it from The New Day, which is not a bad trade in the slightest.

The tag title match tonight was great. The titles should really enhance the New Day gimmick. I'm really looking forward to seeing how far this group can go.

They desperately needed to turn heel, and I've been wanting a Kofi heel turn for a long time now.

Looking forward to seeing more of them.

Insane how much public opinion has shifted on The New Day. Just 3 weeks ago, they were being considered as one of the worst stables in WWE history, destined for the undercard graveyard. Now, they're WWE Tag Team Champions and the most over tag team on the roster.

Have not watched the show yet, but am sad Kidd / Cesaro lost the belts. Guess it is back to the roller coaster pushes for Cesaro while Kidd goes back to being under utilized. Shame, because he has really shown recently that he is better on the mic than I ever gave him credit for. His interviews and such since coming back have been pretty good.

I do like this version of New Day though. Not so much for them being aware of the hate and how they handled it, but simply because Kofi shows he is a solid performer regardless of heel or face.

OCKS26J.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back