• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The most stupid thing you have done that you have immitated from wrestling..

I put my brother in the Walls of Jericho, but I lost my footing. Ended up falling backwards, still holding his legs, and made his feel touch the back of his head. The cracking of his spine was pretty sick.

We also use to run down the halls in Gr.6 with our backpacks on our stomach and Rock Bottom random kids. One of our group did a pedigree and busted the kid up. That was the end of it for us.

Ok, mine was in 2007. The Monday of Chris Benoit's death. We heard that he and his family had died, on the radio. However, we didn't know all of the details yet (that he killed himself and his family). So, me and my cousin were going swimming. So i wanted to do a tribute to my favorite wrestler. so, I climbed up the pool ladder, did the little throat cutting taunt he did, then did his diving headbutt from 20 feet in the air! Terrible decision. It was basically a belly flop coming down full force into water! That hurt like two hells!!

Swanton into a snow pile.

What my asshole friends didn't tell me was that they had packed the snow and basically turned the top layer into ice.

There are so many that come to mind, but the most recent was when I was messing around with my brother at our cousins house. We were wrestling throughout the house and I went to do a Gutwrench Powerbomb and when he went up his foot hit the ceiling fan/light and broke the glass.....ouch. Next time we did that we picked a room with a higher ceiling :icon_neutral:

I got into a fight at school and I fell back on my wrestling knowledge to get me through it.

I broke his arms with the delfin clutch. I became the king.

Holy carp, the memories this thread brings back. I once piledrived my friend straight into the ground..twice and knocked him out for a good 40 mins. I speared a friend right through a wall,off a hill,into a stop sign(I was a big fan of that maneuver). Jumped off a ladder and drove another friend through a table(I was a vicious sum bitch when it came to wrestling competition). Then I've been hit the head with all sort of objects,chairs,chains,steel trash cans,steel pipes,chalkboards,ladders, sledgehammers, you name it and I've been hit by it, hell,I've even been buried alive(in snow though). Almost snapped another friend neck when I had him in the crossface for too long. Almost killed myself attempting a moonsault off my house, but I lived. Even been busted open a few times. I even was even told that I was pedigreed on the fucking street, but he'll, I don't remember that one. I do remember being pedigreed on the top of a car which was cool and it hurt pretty bad as well.

Fuck, I could go on forever with all our wrestling shenanigans. But yeah me and a group of friends had our own mini wrestling league and when did all sorts of dangerous shit that the wwe warns us not to do these days and oddly enough,nobody ever got seriously hurt. Yupp we loved every minute of it and still get together when ever we can to relive our glory days, good times.

So friggin' many.

Will give one: Had a Ladder Match in School. Lost, bust the guy open with his geometry box.

I remember one time I pretended to do a 619(using a lampost)except it had been raining and I slipped off and went straight down a hill and got a few cuts.

I superkicked a guy in a fight.I just got his chin.He was stunned and I hooked him after that.

I remember I hit an Epic RKO on the trampoline with my friend except we both botched it because he ended up moving forward during it and I got thrown off back first and he hit his face on the steel busting open his lip.Then we continued because It was a Submission match.That was brutal.He had me in an Ankle lock and I wouldnt tap but he let go when he heard my Ankle crack.Bad move.Bam locked in a Sharpshooter and made him tap out.

And then there was the funny time when I thought it would be funny to bet on State of Origin with my friend where whoevers team won got to perform a wrestling move on the other.His team won just and what does he do a fucking 450 splash off his roof(about 10 feet) onto me.Well I cant say 450 splash.Motherfucker got the 360 then ended up doing a Senton.

I remember one time I pretended to do a 619(using a lampost)except it had been raining and I slipped off and went straight down a hill and got a few cuts.

I superkicked a guy in a fight.I just got his chin.He was stunned and I hooked him after that.

I remember I hit an Epic RKO on the trampoline with my friend except we both botched it because he ended up moving forward during it and I got thrown off back first and he hit his face on the steel busting open his lip.Then we continued because It was a Submission match.That was brutal.He had me in an Ankle lock and I wouldnt tap but he let go when he heard my Ankle crack.Bad move.Bam locked in a Sharpshooter and made him tap out.

And then there was the funny time when I thought it would be funny to bet on State of Origin with my friend where whoevers team won got to perform a wrestling move on the other.His team won just and what does he do a fucking 450 splash off his roof(about 10 feet) onto me.Well I cant say 450 splash.Motherfucker got the 360 then ended up doing a Senton.

Once I Zig Zagged a guy into a brick wall. He didn't get up for a bit.

I also Zig Zagged a guy in the middle of church service. Needless to say, wasn't a good day.

I was at my best friend's house and i did a Skull Crushing Finale on his older brother onto the hard wooden floor. He somehow hurt his leg and wasn't able to walk properly for an hour.

This one's real stupid. This past spring break, me and my friend rode by a soccer game and when we saw it we stopped. I speared the goalie right when a ball was going towards his goal and ran like hell.

Once, this asshole was talking crap, so I got up and slapped him in the face like John Morrison did last year at Summerslam to Skip Sheffield.

I punted a guy in a fight one time, and he was knocked the hell out.

I could do this all day.

When i was like 8, my brother (13 at the time) legitimately powerbombed me off the top bunk of a bed. luckily I landed flat on my back and it only knocked the wind out of me. Even so, that layed me out for about 20 mins.

Then when i was 10, we thought it would be cool to have a hardcore match and he ended up nailing me square in the face with a full container of anti-freeze... needless to say, he won.

I went to power bomb my friend and he leaned back and I spiked his head on the ground. I thought I had broken his neck, he got up about thirty seconds later and punched me in the nose. Good times...

Me and my friends were play wresting at a swimming pool and my friend speared me form the border of the pool right on to the little ladder to get out of the pool. I busted my head open ahahahaha

One accident that happened to me when I was around 12, and my youngest cousin was 10 and he was a lot smaller than me.
He picked me up for the F-U(Now known as the attitude adjustment) I was a lot heavier than he was, and taller. And he dropped me on the floor real hard, I sprained my finger.
and his back was hurting for days.

Technically, It wasnt my fault!!!

Edit: Another thing, Me and my cousins used to set up our couches into a wrestling ring, we connected all sides, and we would play a royal rumble. Now we had this one cousin who was a lot heavier than us, and we all tried to pick him up and throw him out.
Then I almost picked him up, few days later I find out I have a hernia

I rememeber a couple of years ago in college (yeah) we were fucking around in the smoking area and I was getting double teamed and one of the lads thought it would be clever to try and powerbomb me onto this huge pile of soil, so he picked me up and I was preety much the piledriver posistion and once I realised what he was trying to do I tried to lift my body up so I would land propley on ym back but he lost his grip and I just landed on the soil on the top of my head

Somehow I was ok and I got up and got the soil out of my hair and once that guy's back was turned I gave him a low-blow although the next day my neck was really sore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back