• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The most annoying person you have ever meet EVER!!!!

Worlds_Greatest_Booker

fan of a WZ Wellness Programme
how is the most annoying person you have ever meet

ill start of i have two people on my course that i just cant stand

1. is a person called Josh Elwood. He has used every single excuse in the world to why he hasnt done/brought in his work.

"I left it at home".
"It wouldn't fit in my bag".
"it wouldn't fit on my USB pen" teachers replies where is his USB pen josh says "I dont have one".
when we had to do a presentation we had to email it to the teacher he says he emailed it then says "I saw the teacher delete it".

when he couldn't come in one day he texted the teacher saying "Can't come in i think im going blind"....... think about it for a second.

now the thing that rely pissed me of was that i had to work with him for a assignment. now one day my group was in the editing room working josh had disappeared, i send a girl from my group called Lucy to go find him. turns out he is in the computer room on facebook. Lucy asks if he can do some work. josh replies "I cant do work as my girlfriends grandmother is sick and that reminds me of my 8 uncles who are on suicide watch so i cant do any work".

i talked to him a few days ago about it and he said that he was doing work and that it was only 1 uncle (i must add that he done absolutly nothing on the assignment)

also since we could not find anyone too act he was one of our main actors and he was absolutly rubbish. when asked to act scared as he was being robbed at gun point he said " i cant act scared as its not a real gun, if it were a real gun then i could act scared".

he has also threatened to punch my face in if i talk back to him again.

he also says that he has a high pain fresh hold when a few months ago he hurt his ankle and would not stop complaining about it (i thought that people who have a high pain fresh hold dont complain?)

now number 2 her name is sarah hopwood she complains about every single thing every. the weather, her life, the college, the course, her friends, her boyfriend etc. and when you are talking about your life to a friend she interupts and talks about how life is worse. she also worked with my friend on a assignment and done no work at all but in her evaluation she wrote that she done ost of the work and expect to get a distinction (A). now the thing that really really really really annoys me is that she always complains that she has no money and has nothing to eat when the day before she had just spent £50 on a heroes box set and brings a lunch box to colege every day.

sorry to complain........ so who is the most annoying person/people in your life.

I actually have a couple.

The first one is Danny Nichols.

He think's he is so popular.Even though alot of people dont like him for thinking he is popular.Also the other day he got in trouble for something disrespectful he did to the teacher and got kicked out of our honors earth/space science class.Then the next day he is like i fucking hate her that bitch.i didnt say anything and but in my head i was like you get in trouble for the first time in her class and you hate her, when i have gotten in trouble in some classes a couple of times,yet i dont hate some of those teachers.

Next one is this girl isabella.

She is like always asking for gum and after a while it gets annoying.Also one day she called me a nerd because i didnt give her gum and the answers to something in math class.I hate people who insult you or w/e for not giving them what they want.She is not as bad as others but she is still annoying.

Next, is this kid lindsay( he is a boy).

I actually tried to be nice to him before but i stopped after a while because he just tends to be quite an asshole and thinks he is apparently funnier than everyone.the only jokes he can come up are just stupid and he is always insulting someone and when he gets insulted he acts like a little bitch that he is.

Next is my spanish teacher Ms.Moon.Now im spanish and hoped to better my grammar because quite frankly i have been living in the us for almost 8 yrs and have forgotten alot of Spanish.im always forgetting some words and cant spell some so that is why i got in the class.well this is the worse teacher i have ever had.she is always talking about how great spain is when she went there.i know it must have been great for her at the time and it is ok imo to talk about it sometimes,but it is annoying and she has overdone the talking.she has made spain seem like the greatest country in the world when it isnt,and im not going to say mines is because i know my country isnt.

Also everyone says that she is jealous of me and this other kid in her class because we are spanish and she isnt.

She is also saying how she doesnt make grades a personal thing and if you get a low grade to not take it personal.well that is fine if she really did that.I got a C 76% and the other spanish speaker got a 69% D,on a spanish city report,yet other people who did horrible got A's and B's and people were telling us how good ours was and that we didnt deserve the grade we got.

Also another thing i find funny about her is that she is 42 yrs old and she is still wearing braces,idk i just find it funny.no offense to anyone who wears braces or is 42 yrs old,but i just think she looks funny.

My list is a long ass list & it will probably take an eternity to complete it so here goes the people that are at the tippy top of my most annoying people list.

First person is this sucka named Kevin.

This dude thinks he is the shit. He always rubbed certain people the wrong way & always comes up with the lamest comebacks. Well he tried insulting me & after an entire class period of doing that, he struck a nerve inside of me by bad mouthing my family which in turn made me stab him in the eye with my pen. The incident was totally worth it as I got suspended from school & the kid never fucked with me again.

Next one is named Clint.
Me & Clint used to be homies as we started being friends in the 8th grade(when I moved back to Texas from San Diego) & it ended for good during my senior year in high school. Well Clint would always do the stupidest most ******ed shit that would make you just go WTF. Well the thing that always annoyed me was him keeping on asking me to hook him up with this girl named Courtney(which would later become my girl & later on my ex) when I have told him millions of fucking times that she wouldn't go out with him if he was the last male on earth.

Next one is named Mr. Elerick
My 7th grade history teacher/7th grade football coach. That dude had it out for me & every time he felt like I didn't give an effort in football practice, he would always think of some excuse to get me in trouble. Well luckily I got kicked out of football & moved to San Diego(the second of the three times there) before he had the chance to put me in OCS for the rest of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back