Have you ever wanted?

Moste definitely. In grade 10 , the math teacher I had, she was extremely beautiful, she would definitely be worth it were she not married. There was also an intern in my grade 10 history class that was also very very attractive/hot. Also in grade 12, there was this one teacher who was a substitute for a class I was in, and the regular teacher was gone A LOT, but anyway, the substitute was attractive, and then an intern joined the class, and she was also very attractive.

I just think the town I live in has a lot of beautiful, sexy women.

Fredericton? There's alot of sleezy tramps too though!

debra-lafave__1235489368_1668-1.jpg

^^^

The 14-year-old that ratted this woman out for having sex with him will forever be a bitch in my books.

Oh my..she is hot and fine as hell, stupid fucking 14 year old boy, and i agree tDig that kid is a bitch for life.

debra-lafave__1235489368_1668-1.jpg

^^^

The 14-year-old that ratted this woman out for having sex with him will forever be a bitch in my books.

Same here, man. Can't believe it to this day.

Anyway, my 11th Grade history teacher was drop-dead gorgeous, and one sweet, sweet lady on top of that. She's the only teacher I ever really wanted.

This thread is dangerous for me. Very dangerous. There are landmines everywhere.

Yes, LOL in grade 9 I had this Hot english teacher me and my friend were thinking of ways of getting her attention and stuff DAMN she was hot LOOOL.

This thread is dangerous for me. Very dangerous. There are landmines everywhere.

If you were my teacher, X. If you were my teacher.:lmao:

But, seriously, no, I haven't. Probably didn't help that most of my teachers were guys, especially in middle school and high school.

There was one. A sub. She was fucking model-esque beautiful. I can't remember her name. She was black. She had legs that would rival Stacy Keibler and she didnt wear short skirts or nothing like that, she was just beautiful. Wow.. fuck man I miss school now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back