• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Monday Night Wars Revisited

1195r36.png

WWF vs WCW all over again.

Welcome to the Monday Night Wars Revisited. Theo and I have decided to try and take on this project and we really hope you enjoy it. I'll be taking over WCW and he'll have the WWF. We will have 4 shows a month, 2 from me (WCW) and 2 from him (WWF). They'll obviously be bi-weekly (for each brand). There will be PPVs after every 4 shows for each brand. So there will be 2 PPVs every other month. Our start date is January of 1998. The first Monday that year will be the 5th, so Nitro falls on the 5th. The next week comes Raw and so on. The shows will not come on the same week.

Remember: We are not sticking to what really happened, anything can happen in this BT. Enjoy reading it.

Have you ever wished wrestling could go back in time? Well guess what the greatest era in professional wrestling history returns exclusively here on Wrestlezone. The Crock N Maysock connection give you the Monday Night Wars. You will get to see superstars of your childhood from Monday Night Raw. The Nation of Domination, D-Generation X, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, and many more come back to you and you can relive your yesteryears of professional wrestling. Come join us on Monday Nights for Raw is War!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back