The Missing Piece of the Puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Powers

Bulletproof Tiger
This may be a similar TNA thread to some of the past. Previous threads have asked the questions about John Cena or Hulk Hogan coming to TNA, and the future of TNA. Some threads have asked what does TNA have to do to beat WWE? All I'm asking is what is the missing piece to the puzzle TNA hasn't achieved to become successful. WCW wasn't considered a contender to the WWF until they gave big contracts to all the former WWF stars and created the NWO with Hogan, Hall and Nash. WWF was losing the Monday Night War until they became edgier and received stars such as the Steve Austin and the Rock. Along with stables and story lines with the Corporation, DX, Mankind, Goldust, and The Ministry. What huge superstar or storyline could really gain viewers to TNA? We have seen the MEM and stars such as Sting, Angle, Booker T, Mick Foley, Taz, and soon Bobby Lashley brought into the picture. Mr. Kennedy(Anderson) is highly rumored to be in TNA as well. The ratings are steady but haven't shown promise so far with all of this talent. Do you think TNA needs a star like Cena or Hogan to become widely popular or do they need to tweak their story lines a bit?

TNA is fast growin. they could take anything n their rating would go up. What they need though to make that big jump to tv spotlight is a wrestler who could challenge the almightiness of MEM. There is too much heel action in TNA. Theyve got AJ, Jarret, n som others, but no actual face to bring the light. What made nWo more amazing was the whole us vs sting. Sting was the light bringer n he finally brought it. Tna doesnt hav a light bringer. Someone who trancends his character 2 da point where everyone cheers for him no matter what. They find a big name face find n they will find the big ratings.

I think TNA would greatly improve if they would just get out of that stinky old building they are in and TOUR TOUR TOUR with live shows every week, and in a different arena EVERY week.

For example...Monday Night Raw started much the same.. in one building every week....like TNA it was good but there was a feeling that something was missing....bing bang boom....they start traveling their program....They get HUGE! WCW was the same...LIVE....new arena each week.

Now, While TNA is good as it is....it needs to branch out to new fans other than those same 200 or 300 fans every week in the Impact Zone. Real arenas would give it more of a professional feel and things could be done all together on a much larger scale. Thats my opinion on "what is the missing piece?"

TNA is fast growin. they could take anything n their rating would go up.

I'm sorry, but that statement is complete nonsense. TNA is not in a state of growth and the ratings and PPV buys show that. I've read that Slammiversary drew only 7,000 PPV guys. I've also read from another poster that the show actually drew closer to 20,000 buys. These numbers are nothing to brag about, they're cause from concern.

What they need though to make that big jump to tv spotlight is a wrestler who could challenge the almightiness of MEM.

What TNA has been doing for several years now is hiring guys that were big in WCW and/or the WWE and the ratings are still what they are. The MEM needs to be done away with and in a hurry because it's not drawing people in.

I'm not hating on TNA, I watch it sometimes hoping that I see something on it that's worth a damn. The only thing I like on the show is Beer Money, Inc. I think what TNA needs to do is start pushing their young talent. TNA hired these well known names because they thought it would equal ratings and that idea has completely backfired. They're using these older guys, most of whom are well past their physical prime and it s hows in the ring, and making them the centerpiece of their program. The MEM does not equal ratings. TNA have had these older wrestlers practically dominate the younger ones at every turn and it's made TNA's young talent look weak. The fact that most of these older guys are well past their prime makes TNA's young talent look even weaker.

I think TNA already has their Cena or their Hogan or even their Flair. TNA has AJ Styles, he has been their since Day 1 for TNA, and he can flat out wrestle. He is a mix of Jeff Hardy and John Cena. Immensely popular, and a very good high-flyer. I feel that TNA is dropping the ball on him. If they allowed him to have a good 6 month reign with the world title, allowed him to wrestle in more high profile matches, and gave him a new gimmick, It would work wonders for TNA

The missing piece of the puzzle...

For one like foxhound101 said they do have to travel. How are people supposed to even know they exist? Sure they have been around for a while now and have grown but until they can do countrywide and worldwide tours they'll always be considered the D show.

Secondly, they've brought in big stars but they haven't brought in a really BIG name that is currently relevant. Ok they got Sting, but he's old news..he's even forgotting match finishers during the match. They would have to incorporate someone huge like a Cena, like a Hogan(ok I know he's done too but he's always a huge draw), like a Rock(yes I know that'll never happen). But names like these will immediately get them tons of attention.

I think the bottom line is they are just not running the promotion well. They are overloading themselves with tons top talent, mainly WWE rejects, and waisting them away...they are the new WCW...but I doubt they will become popular enough to go to war with WWE. Now if those Kurt/Jarrett rumors turn out to be true and they worked it somehow into the show that might be a good start.

I think TNA needs to get out of the Impact Zone. They need to spread their wings and take Impact on the road like Raw. Sting is going to retire soon so don't blame Sting for TNA, if it wasn't for Sting or what you call WWE rejects like Angle, Booker T, and Mick Foley TNA wouldn't of survived as long as it did. I guess you could call Steve Austin a WCW, or ECW reject too then along with Chris Jericho because WWE got a lot of their talent from WCW and ECW just like TNA did. I think if Kurt got the book, took control of the show and didn't overdue the MEM like the NWO and Wolfpack then the show would be even more popular. I'm not a Bobby Lashley fan but I am excited to see how they will use him and even a Angle/Lashley feud down the road. I predict that AJ Styles will get the Heavyweight title sooner later, and we can see even more "WWE Rejects" in the future. That word is so asinine because aren't all wrestlers that don't work for WWE, WWE Rejects anyways? Just like wrestlers that don't work for TNA, you could call them TNA Rejects. Idiotic.

I also think they should do a better job using their established names like booker, stiener, and such more efficiently to put over the younger guys. The future ALWAYS HAS to be built!!! These guys are out of their primes and they know it...but with their names and reputations, they could be doing a much better at helping to build those guys like Eric Young, Robert Roode, and AJ! Those guys are the future of the buisness for sure

I think TNA would greatly improve if they would just get out of that stinky old building they are in and TOUR TOUR TOUR with live shows every week, and in a different arena EVERY week.

For example...Monday Night Raw started much the same.. in one building every week....like TNA it was good but there was a feeling that something was missing....bing bang boom....they start traveling their program....They get HUGE! WCW was the same...LIVE....new arena each week.

Now, While TNA is good as it is....it needs to branch out to new fans other than those same 200 or 300 fans every week in the Impact Zone. Real arenas would give it more of a professional feel and things could be done all together on a much larger scale. Thats my opinion on "what is the missing piece?"

IMO, if they are not embraced as quickly as they had hoped for in the states, then they need to go abroad. What many do not realize is, TNA is EXTREMELY popular overseas. There have been many times where their ratings are on part with RAW and smackdown. They have even beaten RAW in the ratings a few times. TNA has a better time slot than both WWE shows in the UK.

In Germany and it's surrounding regions, they get TNA through DMAX, a channel catered to Men (like spike) except DMAX is a free to air channel. Because of this, their viewership is very high as well. TNA also has a very solid and comparable niche in Australia. Their timeslot in Australia is also significantly better then that of both WWE shows.

I don't think TNA needs to bring in a huge star like Hogan or Flair or Cena or The Rock. I think TNA needs to focus on creating their own brand. They need to stop mentioning the WWE on their shows. For example, when Foley came to TNA he cut a promo talking about working with "the best wrestlers in the world", and mentioned Triple H, Randy Orton, etc. TNA constantly acknowledges the WWE as the superior product. And because they believe that, so do their fans.

The storylines in TNA are terrible and inconsistant. When you have guys with the mic skills that Mick Foley, Kurt Angle, and Kevin Nash have - and you still can't get me to care about what's going on, there's a problem.

TNA has unbelievable talent, but the company itself is horribly mis-managed, and the wrong guys get pushed. I'm not saying that doesn't happen in the WWE, because it does, and always has. BUT the focus of the company should not be the MEM. We should be having world title matches between AJ Styles, Robert Roode, Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe, and Rhino....instead of Sting vs. Mick Foley. I understand TNA's logic...you are an up and coming company...and signing BIG names helps your image. But that formula has not worked. TNA was red hot when Styles, Joe and Daniels were headlining the ppvs. Now Slamiversary, which is supposed to be one of their biggest ppvs of the year is getting 7000 buys! Clearly something needs to change!!

TNA needs to establish new, YOUNG, talent that we haven't seen before. Or familiar faces who have not yet reached their potential. Bobby Lashley was a great signing. How about guys like Elijah Burke, Paul London, Ken Doane...former WWE talent's who didn't get a chance to shine, despite being incredibly talented! TNA needs to create their own stars...

PLUS, the overall attitude of TNA is very cartoonish. Samoa Joe, who was a machine a few years ago now looks ridiculous with that facepaint and his outfit. The acting on TNA television is god-awful, and makes the show seem campy and almost like a mockery of a wrestling show.

And TNA needs to stop booking for "the boys" ....and start booking for the good of the company!

TNA needs to establish new, YOUNG, talent that we haven't seen before. Or familiar faces who have not yet reached their potential. Bobby Lashley was a great signing. How about guys like Elijah Burke, Paul London, Ken Doane...former WWE talent's who didn't get a chance to shine, despite being incredibly talented! TNA needs to create their own stars...

I don't want to sound disrespectful but, do you even watch TNA or do you just read results and dirt sheet nonsense? You are aware that TNA has pushed more homegrown and younger talent into the main event or upper tier in the past 3 months than WWE has in the past 3 years right?

You are aware that their tag team division is almost entirely made up of homegrown, new stars. TNA has the greatest tag team division in all of wrestling. WWE, New Japan, NOAH, All Japan, AAA and even CMLL pale in comparison.

Not to mention the knockouts division. With the exception of one person, all of the others are homegrown stars. TNA has the envy of literally every promotion in the world when it comes to womens wrestling.

I don't think TNA needs to bring in a huge star like Hogan or Flair or Cena or The Rock. I think TNA needs to focus on creating their own brand. They need to stop mentioning the WWE on their shows. For example, when Foley came to TNA he cut a promo talking about working with "the best wrestlers in the world", and mentioned Triple H, Randy Orton, etc. TNA constantly acknowledges the WWE as the superior product. And because they believe that, so do their fans.

The storylines in TNA are terrible and inconsistant. When you have guys with the mic skills that Mick Foley, Kurt Angle, and Kevin Nash have - and you still can't get me to care about what's going on, there's a problem.

TNA has unbelievable talent, but the company itself is horribly mis-managed, and the wrong guys get pushed. I'm not saying that doesn't happen in the WWE, because it does, and always has. BUT the focus of the company should not be the MEM. We should be having world title matches between AJ Styles, Robert Roode, Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe, and Rhino....instead of Sting vs. Mick Foley. I understand TNA's logic...you are an up and coming company...and signing BIG names helps your image. But that formula has not worked. TNA was red hot when Styles, Joe and Daniels were headlining the ppvs. Now Slamiversary, which is supposed to be one of their biggest ppvs of the year is getting 7000 buys! Clearly something needs to change!!

PLUS, the overall attitude of TNA is very cartoonish. Samoa Joe, who was a machine a few years ago now looks ridiculous with that facepaint and his outfit. The acting on TNA television is god-awful, and makes the show seem campy and almost like a mockery of a wrestling show.

And TNA needs to stop booking for "the boys" ....and start booking for the good of the company!

Well TNA is for all intensive purposes the leftover from WCW that started something small with new talent and are trying to recreate what they believe was working, Jeff Jarrett "still with all the stroke" and the creative power in the office, constant references to the "opposition" and how that show is superior so people swapping over makes them a better show, in some sense it is but it's only brief and in many other repsects is just recreating what killed WCW in the first place, hiring huge names and killing homegrown talent, and horrible storylines that lead nowhere, and boring PPV's that are less interesting then the tv shows that are hyping them.

Its the same WCW crap all over again with a different label.

I don't want to sound disrespectful but, do you even watch TNA or do you just read results and dirt sheet nonsense? You are aware that TNA has pushed more homegrown and younger talent into the main event or upper tier in the past 3 months than WWE has in the past 3 years right?

You are aware that their tag team division is almost entirely made up of homegrown, new stars. TNA has the greatest tag team division in all of wrestling. WWE, New Japan, NOAH, All Japan, AAA and even CMLL pale in comparison.

Not to mention the knockouts division. With the exception of one person, all of the others are homegrown stars. TNA has the envy of literally every promotion in the world when it comes to womens wrestling.

Ok this is utter nonesense, TNA has been pushing Former WWE talent to the top of the card more and more then TNA talent, look at who have had championship reigns in the last three months and youll see why its such a problem

TNA Championship

- Sting
- Mick Foley
- Kurt Angle

Legends (what is this title anyway?)

- Booker T
- AJ Styles
- Keving Nash

Tag Titles

- Beer Money
- Team 3d
- Beer Money
- Booker T and Scott Steiner

X Division

- Alex Shelly
- Suicide
- Homicide

Ok with the X division title TNA has made its mark using the title to elevate homegrown stars but they still havent done an impressive job with the belt IMO, The tag titles have been thrown around like a hot potato pushing Beer Money and giving Team 3D the Titles, the only new talent so to speak that has been elevated here are beer money and Well Suicide, Alex Shellys reign was pointless and Homicides reign is still young, the world title has strictly been given to Kurt angle and stars of yesteryear, any elevation that Joe had has gone down the toilet due to him joining the mafia and doing all the work for them.

The WWE has done more to elevate new stars such as ECW and Smackdown your arguement is clearly pointless, even on Raw the midcard is stacked with up and comers, so no I believe that you either clearly don't watch the product or are making things up to help protect TNA.

What i would do is fire creative, everyone on creative is just bad, get rid of jarret, Russo, and everyone who keeps writing bad storylines, get rid of mike tenay and Don west and attempt to salvage the product, put over a young guy when retiring sting and fire angle, hes more trouble then hes worth IMO, he may be the best ever but his attitude stinks!!!.

Ok this is utter nonesense, TNA has been pushing Former WWE talent to the top of the card more and more then TNA talent, look at who have had championship reigns in the last three months and youll see why its such a problem

TNA Championship

- Sting
- Mick Foley
- Kurt Angle

Legends (what is this title anyway?)

- Booker T
- AJ Styles
- Keving Nash

Tag Titles

- Beer Money
- Team 3d
- Beer Money
- Booker T and Scott Steiner

X Division

- Alex Shelly
- Suicide
- Homicide

Ok with the X division title TNA has made its mark using the title to elevate homegrown stars but they still havent done an impressive job with the belt IMO, The tag titles have been thrown around like a hot potato pushing Beer Money and giving Team 3D the Titles, the only new talent so to speak that has been elevated here are beer money and Well Suicide, Alex Shellys reign was pointless and Homicides reign is still young, the world title has strictly been given to Kurt angle and stars of yesteryear, any elevation that Joe had has gone down the toilet due to him joining the mafia and doing all the work for them.

The WWE has done more to elevate new stars such as ECW and Smackdown your arguement is clearly pointless, even on Raw the midcard is stacked with up and comers, so no I believe that you either clearly don't watch the product or are making things up to help protect TNA.

What i would do is fire creative, everyone on creative is just bad, get rid of jarret, Russo, and everyone who keeps writing bad storylines, get rid of mike tenay and Don west and attempt to salvage the product, put over a young guy when retiring sting and fire angle, hes more trouble then hes worth IMO, he may be the best ever but his attitude stinks!!!.

This is hilarious.

Look at how many wwe guys have been in the main event in the past 5 years. It's quite literally the same 6-7 guys rotated between smackdown and raw. Beyond that, these supposed wwe stars that you claim are being elevated, WILL NEVER GET THE BELT. So let's keep the belt out of this for a sec, Let's just see how many guys have actually moved up the ladder in WWE. I can only think of three guys in Raw or Smackdown that have TRULY been elevated during this time. Priceless and Dolph Ziggler. The miz actually had a shot and they completely buried him. Perfect way to create a new star right?

MVP has been pulling his weight for years, they put him on raw and he once again becomes an instant mid-carder. Same goes for Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne and pretty much everyone else that moved up. Mark Henry destroyed Randy Orton one week and becomes the same mid-carder the following. The Hart Trilogy have lost more times than they have won outside of ECW so far and compete in a non existent, fantasy tag team league. They have zero chance as it stands right now to get the belt or even move up for that matter.

TNA has already pushed up Hernandez, Daniels, Morgan, The entire world elite etc. Hell, even Japanese job boy Kiyoshi just moved up a notch after this past week. The british invasion have the IWGP tag titles. The numbers simply prove you wrong. These guys have been pushed just in the past two months or so.

This is hilarious.

Look at how many wwe guys have been in the main event in the past 5 years. It's quite literally the same 6-7 guys rotated between smackdown and raw. Beyond that, these supposed wwe stars that you claim are being elevated, WILL NEVER GET THE BELT. So let's keep the belt out of this for a sec, Let's just see how many guys have actually moved up the ladder in WWE. I can only think of three guys in Raw or Smackdown that have TRULY been elevated during this time. Priceless and Dolph Ziggler. The miz actually had a shot and they completely buried him. Perfect way to create a new star right?

MVP has been pulling his weight for years, they put him on raw and he once again becomes an instant mid-carder. Same goes for Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne and pretty much everyone else that moved up. Mark Henry destroyed Randy Orton one week and becomes the same mid-carder the following. The Hart Trilogy have lost more times than they have won outside of ECW so far and compete in a non existent, fantasy tag team league. They have zero chance as it stands right now to get the belt or even move up for that matter.

TNA has already pushed up Hernandez, Daniels, Morgan, The entire world elite etc. Hell, even Japanese job boy Kiyoshi just moved up a notch after this past week. The british invasion have the IWGP tag titles. The numbers simply prove you wrong. These guys have been pushed just in the past two months or so.

Morgan is not even in the main event, he is stuck being the MEM's fall guy at this point, secondly, Hernandez has come back from injury so only time will tell, secondly the world elite should not even be in the same space as the MEM at this moment due to the fact that half the damn roster is heel.

Thirdly you have nash, can barely wrestle but is now the legends champion, yeah that means ratings: rolls eyes:

Angle is basically politicing for more power even though hes the damn champion of the promotion.

and the IWGP tag team titles is not even the companies championships, they are giving more and more belts in one time and losing the importants of their own damn titles, and just think of it the MEM say they are holding every belt so what about the X division title? it now is being called worthless because of some belt booker t wore is now the midcard title.

you sit there and love to critize the WWE instead of looking at the different shades of grey that is TNA, maybe you should actually look at the product and see that it aint working and 7.000 buys proves that.

Morgan is not even in the main event, he is stuck being the MEM's fall guy at this point, secondly, Hernandez has come back from injury so only time will tell, secondly the world elite should not even be in the same space as the MEM at this moment due to the fact that half the damn roster is heel.

Thirdly you have nash, can barely wrestle but is now the legends champion, yeah that means ratings: rolls eyes:

Angle is basically politicing for more power even though hes the damn champion of the promotion.

and the IWGP tag team titles is not even the companies championships, they are giving more and more belts in one time and losing the importants of their own damn titles, and just think of it the MEM say they are holding every belt so what about the X division title? it now is being called worthless because of some belt booker t wore is now the midcard title.

you sit there and love to critize the WWE instead of looking at the different shades of grey that is TNA, maybe you should actually look at the product and see that it aint working and 7.000 buys proves that.

Morgan has been in the upper tier for two months now. He will be in the main event come Hard Justice.

As long as Angle continues working hard and giving good matches, I don't care if he becomes president of the USA.

Nash's match was nowhere near as bad as people claim it was. He won the belt clean in a good match. While I'm far from a Nash fan, at least the belt is being defended right now. And while I'm not a fan of the legends belt, i could care less how it came into existence. If you want to speak bout broken belt logic, let's have a chat about how Chris Jericho can pick a tag partner for those belts, a partner that had no hand in actually winning those belts.

As for the IWGP titles, they were held by team 3D. WWE doesn't even have a the titles on a functional tag team. Hell, they quite literally do not even have a division right now. In the interest of fairness, New Japan quite literally does not have a tag team division either. To be quite frank, TNA is doing them a favor putting those straps on their guys and doing appearances with them.

The irony of your post is that you are so quick to bash TNA and then tell me that i refuse to see shades of grey? This has to be a joke. Celebrity Guest hosts. Guest hosts as wrestlers. Hell, this weeks TNA impact literally had more wrestling than this past weeks RAW (by about 5 minutes). Not to mention that they have literally had the same main event three weeks in a row on RAW.

Wrestling marks and little internet keyboard warriors are so hell bent on having more and more "logical" storylines that they simply refuse to enjoy any form of wrestling for what it is, entertainment. I watch both WWE and TNA, It's just amazing how much of a double standard there is against TNA. Lately i prefer watching TNA over WWE for one reason; I would rather watch something different, even if it's disappointing. Watching WWE right now is like watching re-runs of the weather channel's dopler radar loop for two hours. I still do find some things interesting in WWE and that's why i continue to watch it. If you, for any reason, don't like TNA then simply stop watching.

Morgan has been in the upper tier for two months now. He will be in the main event come Hard Justice.

Seriously? you go on about Matt Morgan like hes the second coming, the guy has yet to prove that hes worth a damn let alone main eventing one ppv lets see how many buys it gets before you start tooting tnas horn shall we?

As long as Angle continues working hard and giving good matches, I don't care if he becomes president of the USA.

Before or after he ends up costing the company more and more money by not doing a damn thing with the TNA title?

Nash's match was nowhere near as bad as people claim it was. He won the belt clean in a good match. While I'm far from a Nash fan, at least the belt is being defended right now. And while I'm not a fan of the legends belt, i could care less how it came into existence. If you want to speak bout broken belt logic, let's have a chat about how Chris Jericho can pick a tag partner for those belts, a partner that had no hand in actually winning those belts.

The match for me was slow, lacked logic and was AJ styles overselling Nash's outdated moveset, you talk about the guy like hes a technical genious but the main fact is he should no way be near the ring
As for the IWGP titles, they were held by team 3D. WWE doesn't even have a the titles on a functional tag team. Hell, they quite literally do not even have a division right now. In the interest of fairness, New Japan quite literally does not have a tag team division either. To be quite frank, TNA is doing them a favor putting those straps on their guys and doing appearances with them.

No Your wrong there the only reason they are in TNA is because of New Japan but you wouldnt even know that would you?, being a TNA fan and all

The irony of your post is that you are so quick to bash TNA and then tell me that i refuse to see shades of grey? This has to be a joke. Celebrity Guest hosts. Guest hosts as wrestlers. Hell, this weeks TNA impact literally had more wrestling than this past weeks RAW (by about 5 minutes). Not to mention that they have literally had the same main event three weeks in a row on RAW.

Im not bashing the company, Im concerned for a company that sees itself as the next big thing but yet keeps pushing the same old timers to titles that they should never be wearing in the first place, you play the internet mark card but yet have nothing substancial to put forward apart from saying how great TNA is without the slightest evidence, youve been proven wrong time and time again but yet keep attempting to save grace by bashing the very community that your apart of yeah thats the best thing to do isn't it? :banghead:

Wrestling marks and little internet keyboard warriors are so hell bent on having more and more "logical" storylines that they simply refuse to enjoy any form of wrestling for what it is, entertainment. I watch both WWE and TNA, It's just amazing how much of a double standard there is against TNA. Lately i prefer watching TNA over WWE for one reason; I would rather watch something different, even if it's disappointing. Watching WWE right now is like watching re-runs of the weather channel's dopler radar loop for two hours. I still do find some things interesting in WWE and that's why i continue to watch it. If you, for any reason, don't like TNA then simply stop watching.

So yeah hows the keyboard working for you you hypocrite? you bash WWE and continue to tell us how great TNA is, you call me a mark but still cant provide the slightest evidence to backup your claims, I even bet Vince Russo's your hero

I don't believe the MEM is really the problem in TNA, it seems its the poor booking and hard to believe storylines with angles that make little to no sense. Now as far as the missing link, its more like a 5 piece puzzle but the last piece was not put in place, Mr. Kennedy. Back in the WCW vs WWF wars, Vince had the Face of the company (Austin), along with 4 more top guys that's didn't quite make it yet. Undertaker, Rock, Triple H and Mankind. They were the attitude area on the WWF, fast forward to TNA we now have Samoa joe, Aj Styles, Matt Morgan, Chris Daniels alond with the soon to be there Mr. Kennedy. Basically, its not about 1 person alone but all 5 guys and how they develop to become TNA Champ, oh yea I forgot bout Abyss. He went down hill just like Kane.

Seriously? you go on about Matt Morgan like hes the second coming, the guy has yet to prove that hes worth a damn let alone main eventing one ppv lets see how many buys it gets before you start tooting tnas horn shall we?

i'm not really a Morgan fan. I was simply pointing out that they are pushing other talent.

Before or after he ends up costing the company more and more money by not doing a damn thing with the TNA title?

Him over HHH or Cena any day.

The match for me was slow, lacked logic and was AJ styles overselling Nash's outdated moveset, you talk about the guy like hes a technical genious but the main fact is he should no way be near the ring

Again with your logic. You are the kind of person that simply can't watch wrestling without every little detail pointed out to you. I'm not sure if you noticed, wrestling is fake. Yes, it is!

No Your wrong there the only reason they are in TNA is because of New Japan but you wouldnt even know that would you?, being a TNA fan and all

With all due respect, Don't speak about anything you have no clue about. The last time those belts were on the line in New Japan with any talent that was not TNA was before Tomko and Bernard had the belts when they were both in the RISE faction. Nearly two years ago. Makabe and Yano are pretty much the only heavyweight tag team left in New Japan.

Even if you take the belts out of the equation, The british invasion is a great up and coming tag team. There is little doubt that they will be holding the tna world tag team titles eventually. They aren't even WWE's leftovers! Gasp!

Im not bashing the company, Im concerned for a company that sees itself as the next big thing but yet keeps pushing the same old timers to titles that they should never be wearing in the first place, you play the internet mark card but yet have nothing substancial to put forward apart from saying how great TNA is without the slightest evidence, youve been proven wrong time and time again but yet keep attempting to save grace by bashing the very community that your apart of yeah thats the best thing to do isn't it? :banghead:

So yeah hows the keyboard working for you you hypocrite? you bash WWE and continue to tell us how great TNA is, you call me a mark but still cant provide the slightest evidence to backup your claims, I even bet Vince Russo's your hero

Hypocrite? hilarious! Quite the contrary, You have been proven wrong. You have boasted all about NOTHING. You haven't brought anything to this conversation worth noting that I haven't already debunked. You think that by simply ignoring rational facts and points of view, that somehow people will perceive that you are right. All you have done during this entire discussion is sit here and pick quotes which you believe you actually have any kind of basis that you can counter with while ignoring others. Wrong answer buddy.

I'm pretty much done here. Have a nice day banging on that keyboard. :)

I don't believe the MEM is really the problem in TNA, it seems its the poor booking and hard to believe storylines with angles that make little to no sense. Now as far as the missing link, its more like a 5 piece puzzle but the last piece was not put in place, Mr. Kennedy. Back in the WCW vs WWF wars, Vince had the Face of the company (Austin), along with 4 more top guys that's didn't quite make it yet. Undertaker, Rock, Triple H and Mankind. They were the attitude area on the WWF, fast forward to TNA we now have Samoa joe, Aj Styles, Matt Morgan, Chris Daniels alond with the soon to be there Mr. Kennedy. Basically, its not about 1 person alone but all 5 guys and how they develop to become TNA Champ, oh yea I forgot bout Abyss. He went down hill just like Kane.

This is getting ugly, as long as TNA doesn't overdue the MEM and allows the new talent to go over in the next few months which I'm sure they are going to do then things will smooth out. I agree that a lot of management should be fired in TNA and let someone new run with it. Whether that is Angle or not remains to be seen. I just want who ever is best for the job to run TNA right now. If it's not Angle then so be it. With all this drama going on in TNA behind the scenes TNA is in a vulnerable position to sink or swim right now. I just hope that everyone can get their shit together and put on a decent show. I thought Victory Road wasn't bad except for the Sharmell/ Jenna match of course. Even though the PPV was predictable as hell it doesn't mean that MEM will be on top forever, I hope. Everyone has to have faith, just like in WWE. Even though I lost faith in WWE years ago but still manage to watch it no matter how bad it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back