• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Man Gravity forgot has landed in WWE

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
According to PWInsider.com, WWE has signed top indy wrestler PAC, known as "The Man That Gravity Forgot." PAC is a high flier who has worked for TNA, DGUSA, PWG and Ring of Honor.

Haven't seen too many of his matches in the past, but I do know that he is a GREAT high flyer in the indies and was able to accurately hit some of the most breath taking moves. He'll undoubtedly hit FCW on his way to the main roster (though maybe not). But for now, we will overlook that and start to discuss what we see in his future.

Could PAC be the eyes of the new Cruiserweight division? Has Triple H signed a hidden gem? Discuss here.

I'm not sure this is entirely true. PAC tweeted "rumours are funny" earlier today. He could be throwing people off course though.

BUT!

If it is true, then WWE just got a stud. He's one of the world's most breathtaking high flyers while having a body builder like physique. I'm not sure how he is on the mic as he spends most of his time in Japan.

Im a HUGE fan of PAC. This guy is one of the most entertaining WRESTLERS Ive ever seen. So good in fact that I dont think his mic skills will be focused on much in the WWE, if at all. The only thing that worries me is just how many of his moves the WWE is going to allow him to do. Look this guy up on YouTube, nobody does the stuff this guy does. Not even any of the X division guys in TNA. It may take awhile, but if given the ring time, I could see a push for him down the road a-la Daniel Bryan. Pac could be a huge success in the WWE.

This is awesome! PAC is a great wrestler, great highflyer, and I hope he does great things in that ring.

WWE has been hiring (or at least looking at hiring) quite a few indy guys now. PAC, Johnny Gargano, Sara Del Rey, Matt Taven- who's next? I'm just happy that all these great talents are coming to the WWE!

Call me the dream crusher.

I never heard of "The man gravity forgot" so in lue of his signing with the WWE I was interested so I went to youtube and checked out some videos here is what I saw.

He is very quick and very athletic but I couldn't find any promos. John Morrison anyone? Without a promo it will be interesting to see how it works.

Having him on the cruiser weight program is really the only option. He is a Sin Cara type and his moves are not something that will ever be on the top of the WWE. Cena,Show, Punk, Kane, Sheamus, Orton, and Henry are not going to be able to have a match with him period. He would have to dumb down his high flying. Who was the last high flying champion the WWE had Jeff Hardy and he didn't last.

His moves are crazy and some you can see are not landed right and will be removed so someone doesn't get hurt. Selling them will also be a challenge.

The hype needs to go away he will get some good FCW time, but don't expect to see him on WWE TV unless he si going to feud with Sin Cara.

This is awesome! PAC is a great wrestler, great highflyer, and I hope he does great things in that ring.

WWE has been hiring (or at least looking at hiring) quite a few indy guys now. PAC, Johnny Gargano, Sara Del Rey, Matt Taven- who's next? I'm just happy that all these great talents are coming to the WWE!

Yes, but then the WWE just buries them all, wrestlers then get frustrated and quit. lol. If they're going to hire them great talents, USE THEM WWE. Lord.

Now this guy is a real signing.
I am not too sure of his size, but he looks quite tall for someone who can move in the air like he can. He seriously does things I never knew the human body could do.
His high risk and signature moves make John Morrisons Starship Pain look like a Five Nuckle Shuffle.

However I can see WWE changing his name, and outlawing some of his moves once he arrives, which In some cases may be a good idea as they look damn dangerous to both Pac and his opponents if the slightest thing goes wrong. Hopefully relinquishing a move or two for PPV appearances when they need a big Spot.

Then there is the other possibility of the Cruiserweight show which is meant to be for the WWE network. Will this man be featured there rather than on Raw or Smackdown?

All in all, this is yet another great signing by WWE, and the future seems quite bright for the company after seing other recent signings and the latest episodes of NXT. Pac can only make what looks like a bright future look even brighter.

Yes, but then the WWE just buries them all, wrestlers then get frustrated and quit. lol. If they're going to hire them great talents, USE THEM WWE. Lord.
I'd say they do that maybe half the time. I mean, they really screwed up with guys like Low Ki and they should've signed Austin Aries when they had the chance, but look at Punk and Bryan, and it looks like Tyler Black and Ambrose are gonna get good pushes. It all depends- he could end up just another failure, or he could be big.

I'm really happy about this! I am a big fan PAC, we all know WWE will water down his move-set like they did to Daniel Bryan. But I believe he can fit in well with the WWE style and still do crazy high flying moves of his own.

PAC is a great signing, he has in-ring skills but needs work on the mic. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE brought him down to NXT first. As others have said, the future looks bright for WWE, with the signings of PAC, Sara Del Ray, and guys like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Richie Steamboat. All I can say is props to WWE for snatching him up, here's to a great run for PAC.

It would be interesting to see PAC in the WWE and could revive the cruiserweight division and make him a top star of the division btw that 630 looks amazing and i hope he is allowed to use it in the WWE.
I wish WWE would now sign Sami Callihan he is golden on the mic and in the ring and would be great to pair with Dean Ambrose but with WWE and TNA signing all the Indy talent (specifically DGUSA/Evolve talent and the wwe network coming soon is the indy circuit slowly dying?

I'll admit, I sort of marked out when I heard he was signed.

This is a guy I have been watching for years and personally (whether or not he simply is regulated to the alleged cruiserweight show coming soon) this is a big deal to me. PAC on the exterior seems like your run-off the mill indie high flyer, but he takes high spots to another level. I haven't really seen a promo of his...ever but I'll wait for that to eventually happen once he is moved up from his inevitable to FCW and/or NXT. I'm not to interested in the "will WWE use him right" debate that comes in every time a high flying wrestler is signed with WWE, wait and see what happens works better for me. Judging by his matches I can safely say he will have to tone down his style to make it safer not only for other guys to catch him, but to sell as well. That doesn't bother me in the slightest bit, Daniel Bryan fared well and managed to remain entertaining with the majority of his pre-WWE move-set removed, as did CM Punk so I don't expect PAC to take a big hit from that either.

As for now I will eagerly await to see what PAC can do in WWE, for now enjoying the fact that he got a contract is enough for me.

... by the way:

[YOUTUBE]IY_dAYCvoAk[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a link to a PAC vs Liger match from NJPW from this May. It's a quick, but solid match and gives you a nice look at PAC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWmKU5wNsA

Although Ive heard of PAC before, hadn't really seen much of him until I heard the news today. Watched about 4-5 matches of his online and WOW! He's a really solid prospect. Pretty much agree with everyone else, this guy has a great look, despite his muscular build he does high-flying moves very smooth and gracefully. He has a lot of potential and I can see why the WWE signed him. Look forward to his debut.

It all means nothing if others can't work his style... He is gonna be the poster boy for the Cruiser show... that he is English probably helps as Sky will guaranteed pick it up here. I saw this and thought one thing... Evan Bourne might have just got his 3rd life...

This is meaning they are taking the cruiserweight show seriously. If you think about the matches he can have now; Shelley, Rey Rey, Bourne, Cara, and the guys they can possibly sign or bring up from FCW. You gotta think with all the talk of more and more indy superstars getting signed the E will look at Jack Evans, Richochet, and more and more of the indy "darlings" that we all love and adore.

I've got a lot of friends who grew up with Pac over here in the UK and i know a lot of them really cant believe it, its so good to see him getting the exposure that WWE can give him as he really is one of the most talented guys in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back