The Lawn Dart Brand Split

The Liar

Dark Match Winner
Lawn Dart's Brand Split

I know a lot of you people don't like me, and quite a few of you flat out hate me. However, I think you may agree with this thread of mine. Over the past year, the WWE Brand Split has been slowly but surely swept under the rug, and in my opinion it has had a negative effect on WWE programming. SmackDown feels more and more like a "B" show (yet somehow manages to be better than Raw), and Raw tends to have way too much going on in one show. In this thread I will divide the brands the way I think is best, keeping in mind the current storylines in the WWE. In my brand split, the tag team and divas champions can appear on both shows, but no one else can.

Also, the guys of course don't stay in the categories forever. Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler could be main eventers by the end of 2012.

Monday Night Raw

General Manager: John Laurinaitis (eventually to be replaced by Mick Foley)

Commentary: Michael Cole & Jerry "The King" Lawler

Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Main-Eventers
CM Punk (WWE Champion)
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
Kane
The Big Show (part time)
Brock Lesnar (part time)

Mid-Carders
Santino Marella (United States Champion)
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler
Brodus Clay
Tensai
David Otunga
Jack Swagger

Under-Carders
Alex Riley
Evan Bourne
Mason Ryan
Ted DiBiase

Tag Teams
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (WWE Tag Team Champions)
Epico & Primo
Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins

Divas
Layla (Divas Champion)
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
AJ

Friday Night SmackDown!

General Manager: Theodore Long

Commentary: Josh Matthews & Booker T

Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia

Main-Eventers
Sheamus (World Heavyweight Champion)
Alberto Del Rio
Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Mark Henry
The Great Khali (part time...he adds nothing to the mid-card but he can be used as a "special attraction" every now and then)

Mid-Carders
Christian (Intercontinental Champion)
Cody Rhodes
The Miz
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara
Ryback
Justin Gabriel
Jinder Mahal
Damien Sandow

Under-Carders
Antonio Cesaro
Heath Slater
Ezekiel Jackson
Johnny Curtis
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyson Kidd

Tag Teams
The Usos
The Prime Time Players
Hunico & Camacho

Divas
Alicia Fox
Aksana
Natalya
Tamina Snuka
Maxine
Kaitlyn

when i first clicked on this i thought this was gonna be lawn dart starting a book this in the prison section...or him putting people who hate him on 1 show and people who like him on the other...but khali main event? fuck this thread.

How dare you put Khali over Mysterio!

Rey Mysterio might have one more main even run left in him, but I doubt it. Either way, I don't think he will resume his main event spot upon returning to WWE television.

when i first clicked on this i thought this was gonna be lawn dart starting a book this in the prison section...or him putting people who hate him on 1 show and people who like him on the other...but khali main event? fuck this thread.

Apparently you can't read what I fucking type. The Great Khali sucks as a wrestler. What he's good as is being the gigantic, scary, "special attraction" that shows up to tangle with a guy named Sheamus.

And the last time I checked, Khali was a main-eventer for much of 2007 and 2008. Shows what you fucking know about wrestling.

wait you think you know more about wrestling then me? :lol: :lmao:

i know more about wrestling then you will ever know its called making a joke with my previous post here clearly you dont understand sarcasm idiot. i know khali was a main eventer back then because vince loves giants he sucked then and he sucks now i really should stop wasting time by seeing what you prisoners have to say...

I probably do know more than you. Just like every other motherfucker on this site, you think you are a fucking genius of wrestling. Get your head out of your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back