The Kliq

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Discuss in here the greatest faction who helped lead the WWE threw the mid 90's The Kliq. for those who dont know the Kliq consisted of Kevin Nash, Scott Hall,X pac, Tripple H and the one and only Heart break Kid.

The Kliq were indeed awesome. The Kliq formed the basis of arguably the 2 biggest, best and most controversial stables with DX and the NWO.

I cant even imagine what would of happend if the kliq wasnt born. if it wasnt for the Kliq would Stone Cold Steve Austin as big as he is? would the attidude era ever of happend? without all or some of the Kliq members?

Without Shawn Michaels, and what happened in Montreal, the attitude era happening is indeed questionable.

It's widely thought of as that yeah. No one knows for sure. However I mean it's Shawn that carried it out, no one else. In the public eye, he's the one who started the attitude era.

The Kliq still runs wrestling, well, whoever is still wrestling from the original group.

Bunch of bastards if you ask me.

They might have started the attitude era, but they're still bastards.

The Kliq were simply a group of guys who bound together and got in the boss' ear because they wanted to be on top but knew they weren't the best guys in the business.

Discuss in here the greatest faction who helped lead the WWE threw the mid 90's The Kliq. for those who dont know the Kliq consisted of Kevin Nash, Scott Hall,X pac, Tripple H and the one and only Heart break Kid.

Haha, you mean the group of guys that single caused the mass exodus of the older guys to WCW because no one wanted to put up with their bullshit. You mean the group of guys that broke Kayfabe and only smarks still think that the curtain call was cool 12 years ago. Yup that group. Biggest bunch of over rated, untalented losers the business has scene. The Kliq = Wrestling's cancer.

The Kliq were indeed awesome. The Kliq formed the basis of arguably the 2 biggest, best and most controversial stables with DX and the NWO.

DX was good in 1997, ever since, they have been terrible.

Hogan made the NWO work, not Hall and Nash.

I cant even imagine what would of happend if the kliq wasnt born. if it wasnt for the Kliq would Stone Cold Steve Austin as big as he is? would the attidude era ever of happend? without all or some of the Kliq members?

I can imagine, a more watchable and enjoyable product. Look at the product in late 94 to 1996 when the Kliq was in charge of the WWF. Absolutely terrible is what it was.

The WWF only started to get good again in 1997 based on the Hart Foundation and Steve Austin. The attitude Era was built around Austin 3:16 and not Suck It as much as Triple H and HBK"s revisionist history will tell you.

The Attitude Era happened without all of the Kliq members. The Kliq had nothing to do with the success of the WWF in 1998. It was Steve Austin, plain and simple.

Without Shawn Michaels, and what happened in Montreal, the attitude era happening is indeed questionable.

Minus the fact that the Attitude Era was chugging along nicely ever since Shawn had "Lost His Smile".

wasnt the screwjob triple H's idea?

The No good bastard has admitted it.

It's widely thought of as that yeah. No one knows for sure. However I mean it's Shawn that carried it out, no one else. In the public eye, he's the one who started the attitude era.

Please take the HBK glasses off. Shawn Michaels starting the Attitude Era is probably the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on these forums. That's like saying Ric Flair was responsible for the Wrestlign boom in the 80's.

The Kliq still runs wrestling, well, whoever is still wrestling from the original group.

Bunch of bastards if you ask me.

They might have started the attitude era, but they're still bastards.

Best post ever

The Kliq were simply a group of guys who bound together and got in the boss' ear because they wanted to be on top but knew they weren't the best guys in the business.

Take that back, new best post ever.

But Shocky, Shawn had a legit injury and should have never had to job to Bret Hart at the bigest show of the year. Especially since everyone knew that six months later Bret would be offered a WCW contract.

Ric Flair was the reason for the 80's wrestling boom, his DVD even says so. Hulkamania sucked, he couldn't WRESTLE.

Triple H is the King of Kings, the Game, the reason the attitude era worked. Triple H is the best ever, I know because he says it all the time.

You know, you're right Slim. I mean, it is commonplace for wrestlers to have career ending knee injuries only to come back 3 months later, and then have another knee injury when it was time to return the favor again in the summer. It's amazing how well the knee works when you are booked to beat a guy you don't like but how terrible it gets when you're booked to lose against a guy that made you look like a superstar the year before. Amazing how the body works like that.

Oh Yeah, Ric Flair is freaking awesome. I mean, he did say that if Vince was booking the Horsemen that they would be bigger then Hogan, and I mean, Flair has never uttered a false word from his mouth ever.

Triple H is the reason for the Attitude Era. I mean never mind the fact that he won the title 2 1/2 years after the Era started, and had a combined total of 5 months as champion after his first 4 reigns. I mean, it's not like he got a near year long title reign after he was married to the boss's daughter or anything like that. That's all simply circumstantial evidence and anyone that thinks otherwise is obviously an idiot.

Also, RAW is pullin in SOLID 3's with HHH at helm right now, despite the absence of Vince and Hornswoggle. Lets see John Cena do that, he can't because he's not THAT DAMN GOOD!

Well Triple H did say Cena Sucks, so it must be true, or he's doing what he does best, and that' break Kayfabe to stay over with the smarks.

LMFAO did you just say this thread is hilarious, then go on to say Hart, one of the most overrated of all time, is better than the Kliq? You have GOT to be kidding me. :lmao: *Wipes tears from eyes*

LMFAO did you just say this thread is hilarious, then go on to say Hart, one of the most overrated of all time, is better than the Kliq? You have GOT to be kidding me. :lmao: *Wipes tears from eyes*

Minus the fact that the Kliq approached Hart about joining them because Hart had a lot of influence with Vince. Minus that fact, we're okay.

First of all, I love Kevin Nash. Noone else has ever managed to get so much from so little and that has to be respected.

Truth be told though, the Kliq were just a group of guys who constantly had Vince's ear so they could keep their spots and got smacked up on drugs and alcohol every night. It's a joke to say they started the Attitude era, which was based on some of the ideologies of ECW and the rise of Steve Austin as the anti-hero. More often than not they were detrimental to the rest of the roster (I will give that they could go in the ring) and were fortunate they were around at a time where Vince and the WWE were on the down low.

As for Bret Hart being overrated, in what context? You could say he was too formulaic, you can say Ric Flair was too formulaic, they both ruled hard. Fact is a lot of fans have good memories of Hart, and in the end thats all that counts. Due to not having pink tinted glasses I will give this same credit to the kliq.

Politicking will always be prevalent in wrestling, it just so happens the Kliq were particularly dickish about doing it.

the one thing i dont understand is , if Scott Hall and X - pac was in the "kliq"
why did they never win the WWF or WCW world titles ?
with that said i think every "kliq" member is a overbarren dickless idiot
who has to use backstage politics to win titles which is BS

The kliq were punks. I mean nash as Diesel was okay and Scott Hall as Razor Ramon was worse. They were truly hated backstage. X-Pac has always sucked to me. No matter what name he went by he sucked. Triple H really paid for it. Losing pig pen matches and getting demolished by Warrior. They were a kliq of losers

Where did all the hate come from all of a sudden? Lmao one person says it and the bandwagon is suddenly full.

Ther is not much hate. It is the truth. Diesel was something when he started as HBK's bodyguard. Then he challenged and won the belt. He was a top guy for a while. Razor Ramon was never really liked by anyone backstage. X-Pac was his greatest as a member of D-X. Triple H was paying the price for what they did that night. Its true

Haha. Yeah. The NWO or DX are the greatest ever faction.

The Kliq was just a bunch of bastards with ego's bigger than the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back