The IWC is not a monolithic entity

MrHashasheen

Enjoying Wrestling
Every time someone bitches about something, be it the Rock, John Cena, Michelle McCool, Immortal, Hulk Hogan, AJ Styles whatever it is that relates to the world of professional wrestling, someone else always has to harp in "Well, the IWC was just saying weeks or months ago that the Rock needs to come back more often" or "The IWC said they need to bring back Christopher Daniels, and now he's back and you're not happy" and finishing it "Why is the IWC never happy".

Enough is enough. What one person or a group of people say on the internet does not represent the entire demographic. We've got our WWE-marks, our TNA-marks, our ROHBots, our Chikara-holics, Lucha-lunatics, Puro-maniacs, those who love John Cena, those who hate the Miz, and so on and so forth. Not everyone has to like the same things or get attributed as liking those things, and continually mentioning how other people said this or that needed to happen as a rebuttal to complaints is not adding to any conversation.

So yeah. It might seem a little bitchy, but that's my two cents. Thoughts?

I agree with The Rock one. The IWC fucking bitched the fuck out for him to come back and i already seen some "Teh Rack noo good anymoarz" threads around.

A monolith is a geological feature such as a mountain, consisting of a single massive stone or rock, or a single piece of rock placed as, or within, a monument.

True. But when used in the context of entity, it refers to constituting or acting as a single, often rigid, uniform whole, like a hive-mind like the Borg or the Cyber-men from Doctor Who. Hope that clears things up, Nate.

"One stone" also applies as a literal definition. In the figurative sense, though, it implies an immovable object. Or even better, a stubborn mind.

In any event, I say take your jabs where they fit you and avoid getting into deep water.

True. But when used in the context of entity, it refers to constituting or acting as a single, often rigid, uniform whole, like a hive-mind like the Borg or the Cyber-men from Doctor Who. Hope that clears things up, Nate.

Indeed, that works also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back