• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The How Much Thread

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Rules are simple.

You propose a ridiculous scenario and ask "how much" a person would have to be paid to do it. The idea here is that while most of the scenario's are ridiculous and beyond actually being paid for, every once in a while someone will offer to do something for a price that's so reasonable you can't help but take them up on it.

For example, last week we had summer Friday (we got out at 3pm), and I asked a coworker who I went to lunch with later (around 1:30) how much I'd have to pay her to go to Duane Reade, buy a stick of blue lipstick and paint her face like an Avatar warrior for the rest of the day (about 45 minutes).

She did it for $12.

That said, I'll start off:

How much to get a tattoo of your own face somewhere on your body – your choice as to where so long as it can be clearly identified as your face?

P.S. This can get as nasty as you like.

100 Dollars. I did it for 50, but it fucking HURT! So 100. How much would it take to have public anal sex with your significant other? And we're talking outside where being seen is a possibility.

I'd do it for nothing. It's the Missus that would want the money. Hold on I will ask her.

How much to ban somebody I don't like. ???

she said it would have to be atleast $1,000,000

If you make me a mod I would do it, then I'd need to pay you back (because I am nowhere near that area methinks)

How much to disallow memes being used on the forums forever?

If I were a mod, I'd do it for free.

How much to to walk in a metropolitan area in only tight underwear during the day?

$5,000. $500 If I could keep my shirt on. How much would it take for you to *********e back to back simultaneously with a sibling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back