• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hogans Divorce ....

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Linda did really well....

The St. Petersburg Times ran a story about the financial state of Hulk Hogan after his divorce from now ex-wife Linda and the picture isn't pretty. Here are some factoids as to what happened when the two divorced in 2009.
*Linda Bollea got more that 70% of the couple's liquid assets.

*Hulk agreed to give her 40 percent ownership in his various companies and pay her an additional $3 million "property settlement," according to the filing.

* Linda Bollea received $7.44 million of the couple's $10.41 million that was held in various bank and investment accounts. Hulk got the remaining $2.97 million, though he does not have to pay her alimony (nor should he, jeez).

*The ex-couple will split the money that comes from the sales of their Clearwater Beach, FL home as well as the Belleair, FL home where "Hogan Knows Best" was filmed, whenever they say. Linda already got $1.65 million from the sale of the beach home and Hulk will have pay her the rest when Belleair sells.

The formerly confidential financial settlement was released this week in a motion filed by Hulk's attorneys to respond to queries Linda made concerning revenues that Hulk's company's have generated.

Ridiculous. Should have signed a pre-nup, Hulkster.

What really annoys me is - what the hell did Linda Hogan ever do in her life other than marry Hulk to deserve all his goddamn money?

t(he)y only had 10million in the bank after how many years of wrestling? wow...

I guess it didn't matter what she took because TNA is lining his pockets nowadays.

All she had to do was fuck him, and give birth to their children, I'm beating Brook weighed in around 12-15 pounds at birth, at least.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3537764 said:
Some people have to actually spend money in order to get nice things.

You know, his house. His cars. His kids. $10 million is a lot of money to have just laying around.

Yeah but you would think he would have invested it better and had more put back from his 20+ year career

Yeah but you would think he would have invested it better and had more put back from his 20+ year career

The fact that he had 10 million dollars laying around in the bank, while having everything he wants in life, means he did something right. He's had a loooooong wrestling career. He's doing extremely well for himself.

I just hope his career doesn't end like some broken down, desperate has-been who will also do anything for money and attention. It's sad that a good majority of that statement is already true.

I am wondering about what wasn't mentioned:

Is Linda entitled to get any of Hulk's future earnings in addition to what she already receives? I understand that he paid her a bulk sum in lieu of paying alimony, but alimony isn't what I am talking about. If he signs a new deal with TNA, or signs a Legends contract with the WWE or something, does she get any of that contract? Or is she completely cut off from any additional money Hulk Hogan could potentially earn?

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3537800 said:
I just hope his career doesn't end like some broken down, desperate has-been who will also do anything for money and attention. It's sad that a good majority of that statement is already true.

Like Rick Flair?

I am wondering about what wasn't mentioned:

Is Linda entitled to get any of Hulk's future earnings in addition to what she already receives? I understand that he paid her a bulk sum in lieu of paying alimony, but alimony isn't what I am talking about. If he signs a new deal with TNA, or signs a Legends contract with the WWE or something, does she get any of that contract? Or is she completely cut off from any additional money Hulk Hogan could potentially earn?

Well when it comes to divorces there are two types of states

Seperate and communal.

In a seperate state they use equitable distribution.
The factors are someones
-status
-lifestyle
-rehabilitation
-fault

Florida is a seperate state. Usually under this doctrine, the split will be 50/50.
Presently courts are reluctant to issue ALimony unless it's neccesairy.
They prefer not to have continued supervision over the former couple.
So they usually do a lump sum. I would speculate, this is all Linda gets and she isn't entitled to receive anything else from Hulk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back