• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The history of...games thread series

you're not doing Zelda and Mario, simple as. If you do I'll infract you for posting duplicate topics.

Also these threads are just becoming soam, you're copying from wiki then throw one line out.

Watch it.

I've added a sticky post where the history threads are linked.

I'll aslo finish my Sonic one after the tourney

Also history threads should only be done if there's more than ten in the franchise.

Elder scrolls? pssssh

I'm still gonna do them. Mostly because people requested a bunch of them and also it gives me something to so when there's nothing going on around here.

Erm no because it spams up the video games forum, if you look back when I did my Mario one how many different games were requested and I didn't do.

If people are so desperate to know the history of a game, they should go to www.wikipedia.org

Yeh, the threads are absolute spam, there's no discussion in them whatsoever, my initial ones had discussion and the Sonic one was stopped because discussion wasn't happening.

Like I said, if people are desperate for the history of a four game series, read fecking wikipedia or ign

It's your section

I think's it's complete fucking Bullshit but I'm no going to argue with you.

I'll finish the 2 I'm doing now and that'll be the ned of it

No i don't mind you doing them for major gaems series, but when you're doing games like elder scrolls it just takes the piss a bit.

Just do major game series' with over 10 entries in and that will get people to discuss. For example FF would go down well.

Can i still do the Marathon games? Marathon was made by Bungie before Halo was and I think it would give some discussion between the 2 game series

Can i still do the Marathon games? Marathon was made by Bungie before Halo was and I think it would give some discussion between the 2 game series

If you don't mind the recommendation, do Marathon and Halo as a single thread? The development history ties together well enough to make them a single topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back