The history of...games thread series

Mario and Zelda have been done already, and those were epic series of posts.

Do a history of Madden and list every 99 rated player.

Oh yeah, Lee did those a while ago didn't he?

Even without them the list is still a good size.

I'd figure I'd also use this as a promotional thread as well. There's 2 new posts in my Resident Evil & Evil Dead threads. Tomb Raider to follow shortly

Milenko, do you really plan to do all of these? If so, I am beyond impressed. I can say I really look forward to the Unreal and Marathon histories. Another recommendation, if you still are taking any, is the Oddworld series. If there is anyone else with a love for those games, I'd love to hear your voice.

whoa whoa whoa

holy steal my thread series guys :/

also dont have more than three at once, as it's just going to spam the video games section up.= and misses the quirky charm of the original series!

Milenko, do you really plan to do all of these? If so, I am beyond impressed. I can say I really look forward to the Unreal and Marathon histories. Another recommendation, if you still are taking any, is the Oddworld series. If there is anyone else with a love for those games, I'd love to hear your voice.
Yes I do plan on doing all of them it gives me somethign to do when I'm bored
whoa whoa whoa

holy steal my thread series guys :/
I forgot you did any until FTS mentioned Mario and Zelda being done already
also dont have more than three at once, as it's just going to spam the video games section up.= and misses the quirky charm of the original series!
I won't. I asked for a subforum to keep them all in but Sly said no

I'll respond sometime tonight about Fistful of Boomstick Milenko, love that game.

I added 16 more games I'm gonna do.

ALl of which I've played at least 1 in the series or will play at some point.

I got bored and put up Tom Raider: The last Revelation.

I may put up Resident Evil: Gaiden tonight as well

I added mario & Zelda back ot the list.

I may not do them as good a Lee did but I'm doing them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back