• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Highlight Reel - 1/18/2016

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
It's been announced that tomorrow night on Raw, there will be Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel segment. And who is Jericho's guest going to be? Lesnar.

jeD7JZR.jpg

How do you guys see this going? Me personally, I see this leading to Jericho getting destroyed by Lesnar again, and maybe other people coming in.

They should have Lesnar get the Kimura Lock on Jericho to write him off. It's not like they actually need him around or people give a shit about him.

Jericho has been horrible since he returned to TV. His attempts at being funny and making fun of New Day have been beyond terrible and has been lucky that New Day have enough charisma to save their segments.

This'll probably be the go-home segment that happens every year before the Rumble. You know the one, where everybody who's announced in the match says they'll win the Rumble and there's a massive cluster with someone standing tall at the end.

I am interested in the way they turn Jericho heel. :headscratch:

:devil:

You know, that does make some sense. Brock is currently a face (and with Cena out, he's basically THE face) and Jericho is rumored to be going heel to feud with Ambrose. This segment is probably a vehicle for Jericho's heel turn in the midst of some clusterfuck.

You know, that does make some sense. Brock is currently a face (and with Cena out, he's basically THE face) and Jericho is rumored to be going heel to feud with Ambrose. This segment is probably a vehicle for Jericho's heel turn in the midst of some clusterfuck.

Exactly. And i am too much interested in Ambrose VS Jericho for IC Title at Wrestlemania 32. :rolleyes:

:devil:

Jericho has been horrible since he returned to TV. His attempts at being funny and making fun of New Day have been beyond terrible and has been lucky that New Day have enough charisma to save their segments.

They should have Lesnar get the Kimura Lock on Jericho to write him off. It's not like they actually need him around or people give a shit about him.

Yes and no. He did seem a bit corny when he came back recently but still it’s Chris Jericho. Which brings me to your next point.

You must be crazy to think he couldn’t be a valuable asset. Especially in these dry, dry times. With the roster as depleted as it is you need every name you can get. Oh but he lost to Fandango. Yeah but he beat The Rock and Stone Cold in one night. Credibility back.

His credibility is intact besides that overplayed hand. The guy has beaten tons of big names & been part of some badass matches. WWE is damn lucky he offers to split his schedule between wrestling and music. They need him now for these short bursts & he does a good job at helping get the new crowd over.

Jericho's shtick is as funny and relevant as it's ever been. Seeing him square off with Steph this week was like having the Attitude Era back for two minutes. At 45, he's a life force. Young at heart.

His mic work is great. In a time where really a few stand out in that area, Jericho is a welcome addition. Besides Heyman, The Wyatts and New Day, I really dont bother paying much attention to anyone else. Roman has some life lines thrown his way recently with Vince back in the mix, but for the most part it has become very paint by numbers for Reigns and many others. Rollins was becoming great, so hopefully that continues on his return.

So if Jericho wants to pop in and breathe some life into the place, I'm all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back