• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

bairdy

Hey guys,this is my 1st post on WZ,i just wanted to know what everyones thoughts on the performances of The Highlanders over the past few weeks.
Being a Scotsman myself i'd like to see these guys do well.

I can see them as tag champions very soon but they need to do more moves than headbutts.
I'm also a scotsman so I like watching these guys.

the highlanders are a very funny tag team they deserve the tag titles with the rumors that the spirit squad is breaking up

They do deserve the tag titles, a great team they are. :) The Highlanders could save the Raw tag division, it ain't going anywhere right now.

bairdy said:
Hey guys,this is my 1st post on WZ,i just wanted to know what everyones thoughts on the performances of The Highlanders over the past few weeks.
hey, reading your first post had me start thinking of the best way to tell you that you are a fucking idiot

I can't really judge them, they haven't been around too long, i do see them as the Tag team that will take the tag titles from the Spirit Squad, i see a good future ahead of them.

bairdy said:

varilux said:
hey, reading your first post had me start thinking of the best way to tell you that you are a fucking idiot

What the hell was that, was that really neccessary, what's wrong with that post...................................
anyway I think the highlanders will do well but they need to bring some other guys in so they have someone to defend the tag titles to. I don't wanna see Conway and Striker jobbing everyweek and see the Spirit Squad vs Highlanders at every PPV. The need to build the Tag Team Division to make sure the Highlanders look good.

The Highlanders are doing very good in my opinion, they have a good comedic gimmick and would probably make good World Tag Team Champions.:wwf:

There very funny and they can wrestlejust let them face real tag teams not know dumb Conway and striker twice and then jobbers...

if WWE is going to save the tag division they're going to need more than 2 tag teams aka SS and the highlanders

you can count DX as a raw tag team
also cade and murdoch
venis and viscera
or hass and viscera
I don't know if they're going to put those 2 as a team though

The SS are guna have to start defending soon to lose their titles and i expect it to go to the highlanders adn i think they need to start promoting the tag team division better and have more tag teams instead of lower card tag teams.

varilux said:

fuck yu....dont start shit on these forums yu pussy

varilux said:
yo get a life duck head fuck you

Yea, they remind me of the bushwackers....

But I can see them as future tag champs.

As long as WWE doesn't make the mistake of splitting them (like La Resistance), hopefully we'll get a tag division going again.

The tag team titles do'nt mean anything anymore. Giving The Highlanders the titles wont make them into stars. They should make the tag titles dual brand so there's always fresh feuds.

Myko said:
They do deserve the tag titles, a great team they are. :) The Highlanders could save the Raw tag division, it ain't going anywhere right now.

RAW has a tag-team division? Really? Its a sad thing that the only thing that makes them championship material is the fact that they are actually a tag-team, not a couple of singles wrestlers throw together because they don't know what else to do with them. I have nothing against them, but I don't see them helping to revive the tag-team scene all that much. That and the fact that all the building them up they did they flushed down the toilet the other night by having them loose to the SS on RAW.

I think the Highlanders are really funny, a good add as far as tag teams go. They sort of remind me of the Bushwackers but, still I'd like for them to win the World Tag Team titles.

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo