• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roddy Piper should be the Highlanders manager

Jewlz

RIP Benoit - Truly One Of The Best
Doubt it would ever happen but Piper would be great as the Highlanders manager, he fit perfect last night. The Highlanders don't talk much but we know Piper could do plenty trash talking for them plus it could add a spark to a non existence tag division. i could see them getting the belts at Unforgiven but not without help, seeing how they're just wasting away on the Spirit Squad then when Cryme Tyme comes it could get interesting (did u know Paul Heyman put Cryme Tyme together at OVW, wonder if he wanted them in ECW). :thumbsup:

It's just too perfect of a fit they need to at least try it even if it doesn't last, they're like the 3 stooges.

I definitely agree with that. Those three had great chemistry and I thought they were downright hilarious on RAW last night. We all love seeing Roddy, so making him their manager sounds wonderful

Piper would undoubtedly be a great fit for the Highlanders. The WWE really needs to bring credibility back to their Tag Team Divisions. As talented as the Spirit Squad is and how much heel heat they're getting, they're probably going to break up soon. That could happen with a Highlanders victory at Unforgiven. Two tag teams can be formed out of the SS and looks like WWE is going to go for a Kenny singles push. With two more tag teams, Cryme Tyme coming to RAW, with Cade/Murdoch and Viscera/Haas (Viscera/Venis was better) already on RAW, and The Highlanders w/ Piper on top of the tag team ladder, there would be potential.

As for Smackdown, haha, that's a different story.

I would love to see piper as a manager or even a G.M. I think The Highlanders are beneath him though, if he manages someone they should be heels and with a gimmick that might go somewhere.

daoneenigma said:
Piper would undoubtedly be a great fit for the Highlanders. The WWE really needs to bring credibility back to their Tag Team Divisions. As talented as the Spirit Squad is and how much heel heat they're getting, they're probably going to break up soon. That could happen with a Highlanders victory at Unforgiven. Two tag teams can be formed out of the SS and looks like WWE is going to go for a Kenny singles push. With two more tag teams, Cryme Tyme coming to RAW, with Cade/Murdoch and Viscera/Haas (Viscera/Venis was better) already on RAW, and The Highlanders w/ Piper on top of the tag team ladder, there would be potential.

As for Smackdown, haha, that's a different story.

I was thinking that Venis/Haas would make a better team than Visera/Haas & Venis/Snitsky they seem like a better fit than u could have Visera/Snitsky.

Itd B So Funny If He Was Gm A He Said Every1 Had 2 Were A Kilt That Night Or Sumtin Like That But Hed B Good As A Highlander Manager 2

Yeah I deffinetly agree Piper would be a great manager for The Highlanders. I can really see the Highlanders going somewhere in the WWE.

He would be great, the thing is does Piper want to do it. I don't know if these guys(Piper, Heenan, Jimmy Hart) get paid for one time occasion or their under contract. I think Piper would be great if he wants to do it

That's actually not a bad idea, Piper could get them over either as Face's or Heel's and Legends coming back to manage younger talent work's wonders see Ric Flair with Randy Orton and Batista.

you know i never thought of it but piper would make an awesome manager or them he s good on mic and could also be good for them if they want to ever have run-ins during their matches. but i doubt it will work i dont think piper will want to work with them.

i think Piper was there for like a 1 time thing, it'll be kool and probably possible for the right price. Piper is a legend, I would love to see him every week or at least every 2 weeks on RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back