The Hangover

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
"Oh... My... GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!"

These were three words that just seemed to keep flying out of my mouth this past Saturday night as I sat through the funniest hour and forty minutes that I've experienced since Superbad.

It's difficult to give a review on this film, due to the fact that besides it's originality, humor, and fun-factor, it actually had a decent (although extremely simple) plot. The film is about a group of men who plan to have a bachelor party for their best friend/future-brother-in-law in (none other than) Las Vegas. They have the night of their lives, but wake up the next morning with no recollection of the previous night's events and with the groom-to-be nowhere to be found. So, throughout the duration of the movie, they find clues to retrace their steps in hopes to find their lost friend.

I've seen plenty of comedies in my lifetime, but the gut-busting laughter I experienced during this film is going to be remembered for the rest of my life. Since it was produced by the same people that did Old School and the 40 Year Old Virgin, I believe this movie will rival Borat and Superbad as one of the most (if not THE most) talked about and funniest comedies of the past century.

I give this movie a 9/10. I would have rated it a perfect 10/10, but based on the content of the movie, I expected a little more nudity to go along with it's hilarious and raunchy comedic genius.

This movie is comedic genius, its one of the best comedies of this year, even Mike Tysons appearances were funny, also one of the few movies where you laugh every scene. Credits at the end were hilarious. Acting in it was good.

10/10 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back