The Greatest Jobber

For me it's a tie between Val Venis and Funaki heck Funaki got knocked unconscious a few weeks ago that takes guts to come back. The only bad Val Venis match was when he faced Randy Orton and got beat in like 15 seconds. He can do more

How can anyone say anybody besides the Brookyln Brawler.. This man I think lost to everyone.. Did he ever even win a match? Im not sure but he still had a fan base..

Brooklyn brawler beat HHH in 2000 on SD albeit thanks to some interference from y2j
was in the build up to their last man standing match at fully loaded.

PauLwaLL50 said:
How can anyone say anybody besides the Brookyln Brawler.. This man I think lost to everyone.. Did he ever even win a match? Im not sure but he still had a fan base..

didn't he win a battle royal which gave him a shot to face HBK for the title?

Oh Well... Brookyln Brawler was known for gettin his ass whooped and beat all the time.. He is by far the best jobber ever..

you guys know nothing about wrestling jobbers are guys tha lose every matech to established stars to showcase their skills and characters, calling val, regal, scotty jobbers makes no sense because they are established stars, and have one alot of titles especially val and regal

Doink the Clown is truly a man amungst boys when it comes to being a jobber. The best right now is the Masterpiece Chris Masters

venis got the best cheer in the m.e.n. when he was stretcherd off after getting laid out by kane and again at the hallam fm arena when hhh clobbered him wid a chair

gza/genuis said:
you guys know nothing about wrestling jobbers are guys tha lose every matech to established stars to showcase their skills and characters, calling val, regal, scotty jobbers makes no sense because they are established stars, and have one alot of titles especially val and regal

no, those guys WERE established stars. and now they are jobbers, by your own definition as being people who lose every match to showcase the current superstars.

just because scotty 2 hotty used to win tag team matches in 2000 definately doesn't make him any less of a jobber today.

As a great jobber(meaning someone that sells the other opponent's moves and takes bumps in the ring really well) my vote would have to be Ric Flair. He is a futrue Hall Of Famer but be can really take a beating in the ring depending upon the opponent he is facing

Anyone Remember the mean street posse? looooooooool they NEVER won a match they even lost to two other jobber unknown developmental wrestlers I guess it was on metal years back.

Well since this catagory I guess means best person to put someone over.. Its HBK without a doubt.. He has lost to a lot of WWE wrestlers to put them over.. Including Edge, Orton, Umaga etc.. Hes one man that doesnt mind losing a match for the future of the company..

best jobber was dibiase. he got everyone ready to do a fued with hogan. one of the few real wrestling geniuses.

I think Shawn Michaels is a pretty decent jobber, remember his original DX days where he was saying over and over that he won't EVER put anyone over ever again, It's like he's a completely different person now, I think his jobs WAY outnumber his wins since his return in 4 years ago, I mean putting over guys like Renee Dupree is something I would have never expected of him 9 years ago

yeah i think without a shadow of a doubt shawn is the greatest jobber he loses to everyone to put them over he is one person that cares for the wwe enough to have new fresh talent beat him so that can help them in the long run

scott hall or sho funaki or perry saturn tommy dreamer and raven adn lance storm in wwe justin credible who else i can name millions brooklyn braweler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back