The Funny music Vids

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Ha ha and whatnot. Hobnobs and such. What music video's really get you laughing. We'll see some funny vids obviously by the man himself Al. But try to go out of your range to find vid's that really tickle you, the stuff that puts a smile on your face when your really down.

The hills have eyes- The acacia strain
[YOUTUBE]glSpvREgSwQ[/YOUTUBE]

I love this band, really I do. A great brutal band that for some reason allways puts out funny music video's. While I do not condone "child molesting" Or online predators Tas really got the funny bone with this vid. They impersonate a few predators in this video and get sent to jail.

Skynet- The acacia strain
[YOUTUBE]lKTtUQiXSQg[/YOUTUBE]

Tas is at it again with another funny video. They impersonate nerds in this one. The nerds are at a metal concert with a bunch of black people. They obviously aren't fitting in with the "uber heavy crowd". But the lead singer gives one of them the mike and they all start rocking out. Puts a smile on my face all the time.

Here It Goes Again- Ok Go
[YOUTUBE]dTAAsCNK7RA[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know really why this song is so funny to me. It just hits the spot for a few good laughs all the time.

Pork and beans- Weezer
[YOUTUBE]T_jGlyqoYoo[/YOUTUBE]

This video is just a great laugh of all the people on the innernet. All the random stuff thats really made youtube what it is today. Just a place for random people to put up random shit.

Amish Paradise- Weird Al Yankovic
[YOUTUBE]jRYwuYM3w_M[/YOUTUBE]

This song is to finish it off for sure. Al got into a huge fight with Coolio over him re doing his song. Thats the problem it really should be taken as an honor to get one of your songs done over by Aeird Al. I like both of the songs but this one just gives me a good chuckle.

Post some of your fave funny video's people. Remember if you have a few of them to use the spoiler button!

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Dani California makes me laugh. Here's why. Seeing them dressed up as other rock bands was just funny and entertaining. I haven't seen a band do that before. This was one of the first RHCP songs I've ever heard and I just laughed the first time I saw it. I think they were doing it out of respect to the other rock bands and showing the history of rock and how it changed over time. But it was entertaining.

I'll post some from my local area instead.

"Mami Que Sera Lo Que Quiere El Negro"
[youtube]sGSp7Ei3-Sw[/youtube]

This song is freakin' old. From the 80's I think. It's about black h=guys wanting to breakdance in NYC. To latin music. It's cultural classic, but the video is just weirdly hilarious to me.

"Cumbia De Los Aburridos" - Calle 13
[youtube]kqGPCqdmTak&ob=av2n[/youtube]
Basically it's a mock love song and he's saying real love songs aren't amusing.

"Tango Del Pecado" - Calle 13

[youtube]RFa78sB4e2E&feature=channel[/youtube]
The video is sort of funny, but what makes it funnier for me is the background of the song and video. The lead singer of the group began dating a recently crowned Miss Universe. him being controversial and all drew attention and people were thinking he was gonna screw her image. Her parent's didn't approve of him at all. So he retaliated. With this. The video also features many figures of Puertorican pop culture playing some pretty funny roles too from our point of view. The song is basically him saying "I'm demonic evil and will corrupt your angel of a daughter".

Well since I see Weird Al Yankovich, I'm guessing parody songs are OK, so here's one from Chapelles Show that bust me and I'm pretty sure everyone else up no matter how many times you see it. I'll try look for a legit song though.

Dave Chapelle as R-Kelly - I Wanna Piss On You
[YOUTUBE]g6undjxb_QQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5IJS1rmhI6c[/YOUTUBE]

I LOVE this video, Dave Grohls face as the young girl fucking cracks me up every time I see it. When she sits down and the her head pops back up from behind the seat is brilliant, plus when she is asking the real Dave Grohl for an autograph and pulling her pigtails makes me laugh.

Plus, it has Jack Black on the video, which is always good. It helps that the song is absolutely immense too, a classic

Foo Fighters- Low

[YOUTUBE]Rs5WYtawzyU&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]

Its just Dave Grohl and Jack Black getting drunk in a motel room doing crazy shit (Dave ends up having a wank), part way through the video they start dressing in drag, its just hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back