The Funeral of El Konnan de Heart Throb

NO.........NO.......Xfear don't listen. He was high, that's the only way this could be true.....

like I said before, That poor Goat...... having to listen to Gilbertti...Think of the goat!!!!!!

I cant help it. You have no idea how long its been building up inside me. All we hvae to do now is keep him out of prison.

So let me make sure I have this straight. Konnan cheated on X with a woman whom he gave a mexican chili bowl to as gilbertti lost 847.38 dollars to a goat playing cards, and then konnan faked his death and now we're trying to keep them both out of turkish prison?

Yes, and then after Xfear kills Konnan for faking his own death, and cheating on him with a woman, we will then try to keep Fear out of everyother prison..... We need a plan....Uncle Sam, you come up with a plan, I'll get the equipment, and KB, you just try and keep your pants on when you see X ok.....

Alright. But X knew about the insurance thing. It was a set up. Konnan double crossed him. At least that's what I thought.

You're the one secretly executed for giving the US government false information about advanced nuclear warheads. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back