• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Fun Part About Being On Staff

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Is you get to deal with various morons. Here's a PM chat I've been having for about three days. Name erased of course.

klunderbunker said:
Dear *edited*

You have received an infraction at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason: Spamming
-------
This is a non-spam arena so please do not post spam in it. Add a reason to why you think this or post in a spam allowed section.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Linda McMahon = FAIL!

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

Edited said:
My post was made as it was my opinion on Linda McMahon. Read the thread & you'll see other similar posts. Accordingly, the infraction needs to be deleted.

klunderbunker said:
No it doesn't and no it won't be. Your post is spam as were the others.

Edited said:
As are the quotes in your sig are spam too.

klunderbunker said:
It's fairly clear you have no idea what you're talking about so I'll just assume you've never read our rules and leave it at that.

Edited said:
At 36yrs old, I know fully well what I'm talking about as do others who've complained about receiving infractions & one guy in particular expected his post to be deleted or be reprimanded for as he spoke the truth.

klunderbunker said:
You may be 36 years old, but your post is spam and if you had read our rules you would know that. It's always the people that simply can't follow the clearly posted rules that seem to think we simply delete posts we don't agree with. It's the strangest thing.

More replies likely coming.

Stopped being fun by the first time. Fortunately, I was incredibly polite and so this happened, like, twice to me.

First Thing ANYONE should do when joining a site is Read the rules

I don't care if you were there before (Rules change) or if you have been on Forums for 10 years you should read the rules

You should have to answer a short quiz on the rules if you receive an infraction before you can post in the Non-Spam sections again

The funniest are the "it's just a little thing I shouldn't get an infraction." Well you broke the rules so you should, two PMs max and then I link to the complaint thread

hammertime

mc_hammer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back