• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Fuck...

Merwin

STICK RPG 2 YAY!
I was watching manswers one of them was strangest fetish ever and it was a clown fetish
pretty Fucked up right?
my question is what is the strangest fetish you have seen/heard and do you have any?

There are a lot of them out there...just look up paraphilia on wikipedia.

There's one where people get aroused by dry humping unwilling participants, kind of like dogs do. That one's not only weird, it's funny as shit.

The weirdest I've ever heard of is where people get off from natural disasters. In order to not be miserable/celibate they have to live in a place where hurricanes, tornadoes or earthquakes are common.

Huh? Can I get a link KB, is there any article or something online? That is just odd.

I heard one about where people dress up like clowns, and then they go to cemeteries and bang chicks who died in 1985 and call them 'Cemetery Girl'. Apparently, strange people are down with the clown.

Weirdest one I've heard of is the home appliance fetish. One guy had his penis chopped off after sticking it in a vacuum cleaner, and another was electrocuted after pissing in a toaster.

The weirdest I've ever heard of is where people get off from natural disasters. In order to not be miserable/celibate they have to live in a place where hurricanes, tornadoes or earthquakes are common.

As I'm sure there had to have been at least one guy with a boner, running naked through the streets during Hurricane Katrina

I heard one about where people dress up like clowns, and then they go to cemeteries and bang chicks who died in 1985 and call them 'Cemetery Girl'. Apparently, strange people are down with the clown.

bender_applause.gif

Touche my friend.

people that have sex with their cars , i recall a programme where two men swapped cars, sad and disturbingly true LOL

That would explain why anyone would want to live near the Gulf Coast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back