• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Forum's Lay-out

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Are you happy with how WrestleZone Forums are designed? Is there anything you'd like to acclaim or criticise about?

Personally, I think the WZ Interactive area is a waste of space. The Book This! section is hardly used anymore. Most of the threads created there nowadays are generally moved from the Wrestling section. No use being there anymore. The Digital Arts and Graphics section could be classified under the Non-Wrestling Section as it is a must keep area. The WZPC can be moved to the spam areas, seems to be popular. The Fantasy Wrestling League is pretty eh and is more of a bother.

Just me being bored and having pet peeves, I guess. I don't mean to offend anyone here. If you are, you shouldn't be in here... fuck off then.

I imagine if Sam sees this he will talk about his two section Forum, Wrestling and Non-Wrestling, or whatever they are.

I imagine if Sam sees this he will talk about his two section Forum, Wrestling and Non-Wrestling, or whatever they are.

Sam can be wise and hard to understand at the same time. I generally take it as good advice and move on.

I like it. I'm really glad there are no moving avatars or sigs.

That's always a plus, especially with not being able to upload our own. Removes a lot of unwanted pictures.

I like the Book This section. There just isn't enough activity. We should advertise it more, or go out and recruit a bunch of those people who do fantasy booking on the internet. Like JPK has his own website for it, when he could just as easily do it here.

I like the Book This section. There just isn't enough activity. We should advertise it more, or go out and recruit a bunch of those people who do fantasy booking on the internet. Like JPK has his own website for it, when he could just as easily do it here.

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion fruitcake.

Despite the white text, this still holds true. Fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back