The Forum Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastie154

Hey, at the bottom of the window there is a notice saying all times are gmt and the time is whatever (i.e. 05.33pm) where as the actual gmt is 6.49pm so could it please be corrected

regards

pastie154

Yeah agreed my clock is out by like an hour aswell??

Mine is just behind a few minutes. I'd really like to know what's the problem too. As i put the time zone as i do on other forums, and they come out perfectly. But here no, is it a glitch or something?

Just becuase you are all too fucking stupid to figure out how to change it yourselves, doesn't mean you should waste bandwidth by making a thread about it.

User Manager > Edit Options > Scroll down to Date & Time Options.

Pick your location.

simple 'n shit.

i just tried that and its still 16mins out! wtf?!

taker04 said:
i just tried that and its still 16mins out! wtf?!
Are you actually bitching because the time isn't exactly correct?

If you know how much the time is off by, you know the actual time, thus there is no fucking reason to have another clock around.

Dysturbed said:
Don't you guys realize by now that most things you ask for aren't going to be fixed :(. We simply must adapt.

then whats the point of having the feedback thread if what we ask for to be fixed isn't fixed? IMO thats biased because I asked for it with respect and i get a reply like this and i get to read the ones from zero calling us stupid because he knows how to do it.

If I read this sort of reply again towards a suggestion I made I will leave the forums.

reagrds

pastie154

zero said:
Are you actually bitching because the time isn't exactly correct?

If you know how much the time is off by, you know the actual time, thus there is no fucking reason to have another clock around.

take a chill pill....im goin by the pc clock, not this one here, whats the point in havin a clock on the forum if its fuckin wrong? cant u tell the time?!

pastie154 said:
then whats the point of having the feedback thread if what we ask for to be fixed isn't fixed? IMO thats biased because I asked for it with respect and i get a reply like this and i get to read the ones from zero calling us stupid because he knows how to do it.

If I read this sort of reply again towards a suggestion I made I will leave the forums.

reagrds

pastie154

same here...couldnt have said it better myself!

pastie154 said:

reagrds

pastie154
You really need to read some of the threads around here. Especially in the Feedback forum. There's numberous threads as to why the forum is like it is. Dysturbed figured everyone who has posted here for a little while knew why the forum is like it is. That's why he said that. In short terms, i'll tell you whats going on. The owner of the site and this forum is Brian and he very rarely comes on here. He's the only one really who can fix any of the problems, because he has access to it all. JP one of the admins doesn't come on here much either, so like Dysturbed said we're going to have to adapt to this place like it is. Some thing the WZ staff can fix, but not all things. I hope this helped you a little bit.

pastie154 said:

reagrds

pastie154

The fact that I left a :( signifies that I was in agreement that it was unfortunate. The fact I I mentioned that WE have adapt was to let it be known that some things won't change so we can find ways to deal with it. Here you are acting like I was being a dick and now you're threatening to leave the forums even though I was in agreement and doing you a favor by making it clear that your suggestion unlikely won't make a difference unfortunately. I shouldn't have to justify the use of a frown smiley and words when they were written as they were meant, and not with the insulting intentions that you made them out to be.

Anyway, in addition to what Kapp said...to answer your question on what the point of the feedback forum is if things won't get fixed... It's to offer feedback...suggestions. That's what feedback is. It's a feedback forum not a "you must absolutey without a doubt change whatever I want because I say so or I will leave forums." Unfortuantely not all suggestions are viable depending on certain factors. That's how life works. If you were to go into a restaurant and suggest that they change something about their menu (offering feedback) that doesn't mean that they will do it or can do it based on certain factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back