The Food Thread

Just had some Sesame Chicken with Rice and an eggroll. Pretty fucking good. Also, tried one of those pouches of slush you get at the gym (supposedly help maintain muscle), don't know if anybody here has ever seen them, well they taste like shit.

Armbar, what's your bodyfat? Easier to cut if it's a bit higher. If it's too low you'll lose endurance.

Edit: Muscle endurance that is. Try the sauna, easy to cut. Back in high school my O-lineman did that, coach had a weight limit.

Just had some Sesame Chicken with Rice and an eggroll. Pretty fucking good. Also, tried one of those pouches of slush you get at the gym (supposedly help maintain muscle), don't know if anybody here has ever seen them, well they taste like shit.

Armbar, what's your bodyfat? Easier to cut if it's a bit higher. If it's too low you'll lose endurance.

Edit: Muscle endurance that is. Try the sauna, easy to cut. Back in high school my O-lineman did that, coach had a weight limit.

I'm 10% right now. You're saying it's easier to cut weight if my body fat is higher? If my body fat is higher and I'm losing weight faster chances are it's more muscle than fat and that's not something I want. The drop isn't going to be that hard, I had to do it regularly for wrestling during high school. If I wanted to drop the weight fast I would just have low protein intake and double my cardio, losing the weight but in mostly muscle and increasing my body fat. Doesn't sound like what I need to do.

And I played high school football. 90% of the coaches are fitness ******ed.

Well, I meant if you're at like 4% then you're cutting muscle, it'll take a toll on your body. But 10 is just fine. I didn't mean that if you're fat you're better off, I just meant a diet shift would help. But you're in great condition.

I happen to be at 10% as well, was at 7% last year.

Well, I meant if you're at like 4% then you're cutting muscle, it'll take a toll on your body. But 10 is just fine. I didn't mean that if you're fat you're better off, I just meant a diet shift would help. But you're in great condition.

Yeah I would never, and probably couldn't, get that low. The way I'm going about it is definitely the best way to go to be at max performance come January. If it was all weight loss that I was worried about, it would be a lot different.

I happen to be at 10% as well, was at 7% last year.

I should be at 7% by the time I'm done.

Yeah. I'm at 185, but I'm tall and most of it's muscle so I don't look like I weigh that much. Freshman year, I cut 10 pounds in about a week... Bad idea.

7% is in the optimal atheletic range, so I'm at 7 when I'm in season. Considering signing up for some serious MMA classes, looks fun. I do simple stuff, for fun sometimes, but I've seen Melvin Guillard in training here... DUDE'S A BEAST!

Yeah. I'm at 185, but I'm tall and most of it's muscle so I don't look like I weigh that much. Freshman year, I cut 10 pounds in about a week... Bad idea.

Everyone takes weight cutting different. I would cut 10 lbs a week for wrestling when I was 16 but damn, can't do that shit now. Well, I probably could but it would suck major ass now where as back then it wasn't such a huge bitch.

7% is in the optimal atheletic range, so I'm at 7 when I'm in season. Considering signing up for some serious MMA classes, looks fun. I do simple stuff, for fun sometimes, but I've seen Melvin Guillard in training here... DUDE'S A BEAST!

Be VERY weary of anything describing itself as an ''MMA class''. They're trying to take advantage of a trend right now and were probably a karate dojo before. If you're serious about it take a good look into things. Mixed bag type places may be the cheapest but the training you'll get in return is the cheapest as well. Go to specialty gyms; it's more expensive but I guarantee the training will be a thousand times better.

Bah my coaches allways just told me to eat more fucking rice. I was a heavyweight wrestler in school. I ate whatever the fuck i wanted lmfao, all the other dudes starving i'd come in drinking a monster and fucking eating ginger snaps. Lol i got punched in the gut one time... true story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back