• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Food Thread

Oh I prefer water to soda any day. However the tap water at my sister's is shit, so I'll just settle for soda. Pretty sobered up, slightly buzzed. However I'm currently munching on some crunchy cheetos. Life is alright right now.

So, food, huh?

1. White Castle is the shit, and don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise, they don't know better.
2. Mozzarella sticks kick fucking ass.
3. Wal*Marts have deli sections? Not by me they don't. Just a plain old Wal*Mart with a grocery section (no fresh stuff).

Fuck yes. It's about time we had this.

Foods I love but most people hate: blue cheese, horseradish (creamy, not grainy), onions of all sorts

Foods I hate that most people love: bacon or any pork, all seafood, rice

Slow cooker = Greatest invention to a single guy... EVER.

When I have gatherings at my place, I fill it with my restaurants special homemade tangy barbecue sauce, cocktail weenies and homemade meatballs. It's a hit every time.

I ate the best vegetarian burrito on Saturday. Got it from some local place called Habaneros. They abbreviated themselves as "HABs", ewhich made me think of HHF.

He should change his name to "hatehabanerosforever"

The only vegetarian burrito I've ever really dug was from a place down the street where they replace the meat with crispy fried potatoes. Holy shit, so much more satisfying than I thought it would be.

When I have gatherings at my place, I fill it with my restaurants special homemade tangy barbecue sauce, cocktail weenies and homemade meatballs. It's a hit every time.

I usually leave my place at 7am and don't get home until 6pm. If I put a couple of brazed turkey thighs, some potatoes, and carrots in there and set it on low, I have a fantastic dinner all ready when I get home.

Yeah the one I had did the potatoes-as-meat thing too. So good.

I'm eating a pepperoni P'zone right now.

I'm about to cruise to my place and get a sandwich.

Garlic Bread
Roast beef
Swiss
creamy horseradish
honey mustard
lettuce, olives, onions, pickles

Probably with some buffalo and blue cheese potato salad.

I had my protein smoothie for breakfast with some added fruits. Disgusting as usual.

I'm going to have a carb heavy lunch though, because god dammit I deserve it.

Well, I keep in shape and hit the gym every day. I like to keep a more "chiseled" physique, but I just maintain that by keeping protein steady and drinking Muscle Milk.

The only reason I'm adding a little extra protein is on doctors orders for the atrophy in ankle and knee. I have to be careful not to put on too much mass or it's going to be that much more of a bitch to cut weight if and when I need to.

About to eat Lasagna. My moms stuff is some of the best lasagna I know.

And I'm craving some Taco bell atm. Their 12 tacos for $10 and $5 box deals are steals, to say the least. I almost always get 2 beef-baja chalupas, though. Might get the new bigass chalupa they were advertising a few days ago.

If I fight, it would be best for me to fight at 155. I walk around at about 175. The cut isn't the bitch part about it, it's more that I feel comfortable training and sparring at 170. The thing is at my height I would have a reach and size disadvantage at 170. If I cut down to 155 I would have a height and reach advantage.

Just enjoyed a nice, old fashioned LaRosa's Steak sandwich and spicy-hot boneless buffalo wing. It was so much win. Oh, and subbed the kitchen chips for fries. I eat a very carb heavy diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back