• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Food Thread

Food always seems to be a huge topic of discussion. I've had some great discussions with Blue, Dewey, and Armbar amongst others... So I figured, why not? If you had something really good, or want to talk about a great restaurant, this is the place.

Hate White Castle. Though I'd probably enjoy it if I were drunk. There is a really good local burger joint down the road from me. Best burgers there that aren't made by me. If they added my cinnamon touch they'd probably top mine for sure. Nothing beats a cinnaburger though.

Hate White Castle. Though I'd probably enjoy it if I were drunk. There is a really good local burger joint down the road from me. Best burgers there that aren't made by me. If they added my cinnamon touch they'd probably top mine for sure. Nothing beats a cinnaburger though.

Cinnamon? Never tried that on a burger, I might have to soon.

You definitely gotta do so Crocky. Messed around with it when I was living by myself as a Sophomore in HS. Didn't perfect it until recently. So delicious and now I'm craving one. Though I imagine breakfast tomorrow morning will be exceptional, as we are going to this local dinner. And nothing beats a great breakfast after a night of drinking.

I went to white castle once, and then I realized they allow colored folks in them. The fact that I assumed it was segregated was the only selling point to me. I will never go back.

Just too lazy to type out in my opinion on my phone.

WalMart has a damn good deli section. I love those chickens.

Theo, I love going to a diner right after a party, so fun.

Yeah it is. Shame no one will take me now. Still a bit buzzed. Could really go for a nice breakfast right now. Everyone at the party went to bed and my buzz is still there. An excellent breakfast would be great right now. Craving eggs as we speak. I'd make some but I'm way too lazy.

Y'all got me hungry for hot dogs, so I pooped one in the microwave and made one to try and completely sober up. Got a Dew and a hot dog. Great combo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back