• Iron Man - Black Sabbath

• WWF No Mercy Theme

• All Along The Watchtower - Battlestar Galacta Thingy

• Other, please state

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
"Right, remember what I said? Read off the autocue. Oh, we're rolling?"

Stood in front of the WZCW logo is the ever perky Becky Serra, next to her is the ever stoic S.H.I.T.

What is the purpose of this exercise?

"Big Dave thinks the WZCW Universe would get more involved and supportive of you if they were to pick your entrance theme." Becky grins at the camera again and attempts to get things rolling.

Entrance theme?

"Yes, the music that plays when you make your way down to the ring. It sets the mood for the audience and your opponent, so they know you are coming. It has proven a success for your recent comrade in arms and former WZCW Champion Barbosa."

Music is unnecessary. S.H.I.T's mere presence means that destruction is impending!

Becky again puts her camera face on. "Hello folks at home and welcome to this one off opportunity, next to me is stood 'WZCW's Ultimate Fighting Machine' better known as S.H.I.T and it has a favour it wants to ask of you."

Becky indicates that the Robot should read the autocue, it stares at her, before finally seemingly cottoning on.

S.H.I.T; Greetings WZCW fans from around the World. It said in its Robotic drone, S.H.I.T has a dilemma, you see it was built purely for destruction, but it does not know what should herald this destruction. This is where you the people come in. HAND OVER TO BECKY. BECKY; We have gone to the trouble of selecting several songs for you two listen to and then all you have to do is select the one you like the best or that you think best fits the character of S.H.I.T...

"Wait a minute..."

... And vote on the poll we have provided for you. SMILE FOR THE CAMERA. So without further ado let's hear the choices: Play Song Number 1;

[YOUTUBE]8aUT65Nsstc[/YOUTUBE]

The camera fades in to see Becky complaining to someone off camera while S.H.I.T continues on in its monotonous drone.

BECKY; Oooh, that has a wonderful vibe to it, what do you think S.H.I.T? HAND OVER TO S.H.I.T. S.H.I.T; This would be an appropriate choice. However let us hear the other choices before we commit to this one too early. INITIATE LAUGHTER. BOTH LAUGH. NOW INITIATE SONG NUMBER 2.

[YOUTUBE]AWy0mR4wFbA[/YOUTUBE]

S.H.I.T; I like the way that this one sounds. HAND OVER TO BECKY. BECKY; Yes, it has a nice familiar feel, but how about song number 3?

Becky just smiles for the camera.

[YOUTUBE]3cShYbLkhBc[/YOUTUBE]

BECKY; Well this one is nice. HAND OVER TO S.H.I.T. S.H.I.T; I hate it. INITIATE LAUGHTER. HA HA HA. Let us move on. Listen to song number 4 mortals!

[YOUTUBE]9LjbMVXj0F8[/YOUTUBE]

BECKY; Now this one is a classic. TAP FOOT TO RHYTHM. HAND OVER TO S.H.I.T. S.H.I.T; A truly sad tale of love and loss. LOOK SAD AND FORLORN INTO CAMERA WHILE BECKY NODS SADLY. Although S.H.I.T is made of more advanced metals than mere Iron. BECKY; We had better move on, song number 5.

[YOUTUBE]0NhpvaarTQA[/YOUTUBE]

BECKY; Crude and effective, just like you right? S.H.I.T REACTS ANGRILY. S.H.I.T; S.H.I.T is not crude, S.H.I.T is highest form of technology. BECKY DEFUSES SITUATION. BECKY; Okay, I think we had better move on. Song number 6.

[YOUTUBE]BigolJfoANw[/YOUTUBE]

BECKY; Oooh. Very foreboding. S.H.I.T NODS APPROVINGLY. BECKY; Okay and that is all we have time for now, be sure to vote on the wzcw.com poll and while we are hoping to implement this change for Kingdom Come, we also welcome your suggestions and ideas. S.H.I.T; Yes, Human ideas are very important to S.H.I.T, even if they will be ignored. BOTH LAUGH. CAMERA FADES TO BLACK.

Becky waves goodbye.

CAMERA FADES TO BLACK.

I voted for the first option but now that I think on it you should definitely use this.

I voted for the first option but now that I think on it you should definitely use this.

Where do you find stuff like this? Very good, I'll accept written votes for this from everyone, as long as you vote "other" in the poll as well so at first glance it looks like I am popular

It's too obvious, same with Robot Rock and Mr. Roboto. Other songs fit more and are less recognizable. A theme should be immediately associated with the wrestler using it, and also need immediate hooks to grip people. The first song's fairly obscure and a good song, but didn't have enough pop to it. That's why I suggested a new one since it has plenty of pop, fits the gimmick, and isn't well-known.

A return to Kraftwerk is acceptable too.

Robot Rock would be good, but IMO it just doesn't fit SHIT's characteristics now. A year ago, yes, but not after all the overhauls the character's been through. The only theme that can really follow the sheer badassery of the Terminator theme is Iron Man.

Imagine SHIT leaving KC as the Elite X champion and he appears on Ascension accompanied by that guitar rift... that would be badass.

It's a badass song, but it also has some of the deep, existential questions S.H.I.T. would face, you know, if he wasn't operated by binary code...

[YOUTUBE]G98baqaSmBY[/YOUTUBE]

Granted, I don't imagine SHIT as Air Man.

But of course:

SHIT only lives to destroy

Dammit Zeus, stop making me love you more. That song and the album it comes from are great.

There are some interesting choices here, its almost a shame I have so much integrity that the poll will be final. I also just remembered I've had this motherfucker on my playlist for years.

[YOUTUBE]3ii4bEIPhJo[/YOUTUBE]

Although no the no lyrics version is better for entrance music

[YOUTUBE]s2CWBXnWxHc[/YOUTUBE]

I listened to them all and without question, Doc's suggestion is the perfect fit. Hopefully the poll ends with something you'd prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back