• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The DiBiase family drinks Jose Cuervo

Michael Jordan

Dark Match Jobber
Because they are officially the most interesting men on the roster. The way ted Jr. steepd up to Orton and then took it to the champion later that night even in defeat. The way Ted Sr. kept his composure with his son and his Legacy cohorts. I'd be content with the DiBiase family feud continuing for quite some time. Raw may have found a new General Manager if Vince will bring him on. What are your thoughts?

The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase Sr is so entertaining. Just amazing on the mic and if he were the new GM of Raw, I would be all for it.

I thought the most interesting man in the world drank Dos Equis? Anyways, I too am interested to see where the DiBiases go from here, hopefully they keep Ted Sr around for a while.

I would be all for the Million Dollar Man to be the new RAW GM. he's still great on the mic and he's already been a WWE Producer so it'll be a perfect fit for RAW. I doubt they'll bring him in on the long term as Ted Sr. is a traveling minister

I agree, the segments he had with Legacy were great. if not the GM do u think it would be a good idea to have him as a part of legacy sort of like the role ric flair played with Evolution minus the wrestling?

I thought the most interesting man in the world drank Dos Equis? Anyways, I too am interested to see where the DiBiases go from here, hopefully they keep Ted Sr around for a while.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its Dos Equis, and while I'm 100% down with keeping DiBiase Sr. around, I do want to see where this guest GM thing goes from here, both weeks we have seen huge shifts in power that have resulted in certain members of the RAW roster being favored, so while having Ted Sr. stick around is a great idea, I believe it shouldn't be as the GM

i'd love to see more of the MDM. he's always been one of my favorites and he's still perfect on the mic, that laugh is very effective as well. loved his parts this week. cant wait to see what his son develops into.

Jose Cuervo is awesome, and so is The Million Dollar Man. I actually enjoyed a story develop with Randy Orton involved for the first time in like.... Well ever. The whole "my dad is better than your dad" thing was pretty cool. I honestly think that in the 2 hour show he was in tonight, he was the most entertaining GM since Bischoff. I really liked the mix of heel and face decisions. The shit with him and Cody was pretty good. Why isn't he in the HOF damnit?!?!

I think Ted Jr. would benefit from it The Million Dollar Man will give him more credibility and ME status and finally Ted might break away from Legacy! Ted Jr. is a great talent, and he was right at The Bash he's just Randy's little hench-man right now! Hopefully he'll be feuding with Orton soon.

We are in unison in believing Ted DiBiase Sr. should be managing something anything really.

I too somewhat like this guest-host idea Raw is using so what about Ted managing ECW; let's face it, Tiffany sucks. She has better pacing than Adamle, remembers the terms better than he did but it always sounds like she's reading, when she isn't; which is just weird.

There's also the possibility of Ted managing either Legacy, Priceless alone after leaving Orton (call them the Million Dollar Dream Team or something), maybe the same idea minus Rhodes and instead with Brett DiBiase, etc.

He has the voice, the product is PG now so no longer a problem for his ministering, the knowledge, the experience, and the prestige to be one of the best personalities on the WWE product.

One note though: I did feel that the laugh seemed forced a lot of the time last night but that could really be due to his age or the fact that it's been years since he was regularly doing "the laugh."

I think last night should have been the night we crown the 4th Million Dollar Champion, 5th overall, Ted DiBiase Jr. It would have been the perfect setup for a Champion vs. Chmapion (Non – Title) matchup between WWE Champion vs. Million Dollar Champion. I know, I don’t like Non – Title Matches either, but sometimes you just have to go through it. Oh well!! Maybe in the future. Cross your fingers.

I would love to see the Million Dollar Man in a full time GM role on RAW. Or a full time anything on any show, for that matter. He was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was growing up and the man has definately still got it on the mic. Last night's RAW was one of the best shows in a while and that was largely due to the entertainment value of the Million Dollar Man.

I am hopeful that he will make a few more appearance on RAW, as he could turn out to be a very intrical part of the break up of Legacy, which seems to be the direction that the WWE is slowly heading toward. If the WWE is really looking to elevate Ted Jr. to main event status as a single's wrestler, than using his father to further that idea would be brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back