The Dark Secret of Mario Brothers 2

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdjYYFOGE3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdjYYFOGE3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Not going to watch it, but I'm sure it's going to talk about how Super Mario Bros 2 wasn't a real Mario title and so on. It is a really good stand alone game. Any gamer should know these facts.

And he is the poor mans Angry Video Game Nerd.

Yeah you can tell he's an encyclopedia of this stuff. It's amazing stuff and isn't just a camera on him talking.

I've been watching some Let's Plays on Youtube. He plays Pajama Sam and stuff. Is that sorta like it?

I've never seen those Leafy. AVGN basically reviews the worst games in history, and also reviews some game systems of yesteryear like Atari Jaguar.

When you get the chance type in "Dshban" into youtube. He doesn't review the games but has commentary while he plays it. I discovered him because he's on the wrestling podcast I listen to.

Next time I have fast internet I'll be sure to watch them.

AVGN is good, but there's someone I used to love on Youtube but I don't remember his name. He's since deleted his account, which sucks. He was the funniest "pissed-off" shitty game reviewer ever.

Lee!

Sure was, interesting you posted I was just rereading the videogame tourny.

I dont think I ever mentioned it, but I love A Link To The Past :)

Good man. Seems a lot of love for LTTP which in my opinion is better than OOT. Controversial? Maybe, but OOT has aged pretty badly whilst LTTP has not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back