Smallville Movie - Absolute Justice hellz ya

the last half of season 8 was rubbish and they destroyed the doomsday character and i am pretty sure the season finale was the worst i have seen, i thought i was going to quit smallville altogether.
but i have seen smallville for as long as i can remember and still watch to this day, so i am going to tune in for Absolute Justice but i am not going to have high expectations about it.

The movie looks great, especially with some of the artifacts seen in the case like Alan Scott's lantern, and Jay Garrick's helmet, I hope we finally get introduced to other extended legacy members of the DCU.
As for Doomsday, while i agree he never should have been brought in, I somewhat understand how --and why with such haste-- he was defeated in the season finale. I took his burial to be the foreshadowing of him clawing his way out of the ground many years later and specifically having motive/memory to target the man who the world now knows as Superman. Granted it differs greatly from the comic plot line but it was almost impossible to get a satisfying resolution to the character's inclusion last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back