The Current State of the WWE Product (Your Opinion)

The WWE is taking "the safe path that leads ever downward into stagnation", to quote a great author. (Rep for the first person who knows who.)

The Dune Books by Frank Herbert. And I think the brand split has to go. I mean, for quite sometime now, wrestlers have been appearing on Raw and Smackdown, regardless of what brand they were on. Look at Alberto Del Rio. His Wrestlemania opponent was announced on Raw. It explains itself. I don't think this would be spam though, right Brain? Cheers.

Make the world title mean something and update ring psychology not insulting to today's educated, well informed viewing audience.

Exactly. That is simply what is wrong with the WWE today. They treat us like we are stupid. They just throw scenarios and stories together because they can and because the kids will cheer for whatever. But we aren't stupid. We want to be interested. We want to be entertained. We don't want to buy a PPV and afterward feel like we could have gone outside, thrown 3 $20's on the ground and pissed on them and would have gotten more out of our 60 dollars by doing that

Okay Ive read all the comments and peoples opinions - I'm going to keep it simple.
1. Unify the wwe and whc belt - the race to be no 1 contender or contenders is just as exciting.this would also add prestige to the us and ic belts- it used to mean something to hold one of these titles and it was a springboard for the real main event.
2.Improve the tag team division - keep tag teams together longer and also now and again bring back some old tag teams brothers of destruction, edge and christian etc etc
3. improve the writing and the feuds , they arent teased out long enough Cena and the rock is brilliant at the moment. The rock because he is the Rock and its got Cena to up his game.
4. Cm punk needs to leave nexus and continue as a singles competitor and as a face - hes in the top 5 wwe stars he doesn't need nexus and they dont need him , get rid of the core and re - unite the original nexus with Wade Barrett as top dog - ok if nexus loose a couple of their members so what thats just how it goes. Also Wade Barrett needs the title and it would be interesting if Sheamus jopined the fold.
5. Cody Rhodes, ted dibiase and Randy orton need to be put back together as the legacy again. and in my opinion has Randy Orton really had the match that he will be remembered for ... i dont think so.
6. Jack Swagger - the next kurt Angle - book him properly hes one for the future
7. get rid of gimmick ppv's we want kotr , unforgiven, judgement day etc back - for instance the elimination chamber is excellent but we dont need 2 main events raw & smackdown built around it - just one match one winner , one title simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back