The Church

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Should be the new name of the Cigar Lounge. I mean really? There's like 7 threads on religion in the first damn page alone. Don't you people have better things to discuss? Like the theory of relativity? Or if space really is infinite or ever expanding, or just one big friggin' circle? Geez.

Statistically, I think 2Pac was dead before his career even started. I mean, a 25 year old black man in the 90's? That defies all logic.

Statistically, I think 2Pac was dead before his career even started. I mean, a 25 year old black man in the 90's? That defies all logic.

Coolio did say he was 23 and would never live to see 24. I do believe he's currently 47.

I don't know, I mean the fundamental questions about the cosmos are quite fascinating from a moral perspective.

(Read that in a soft Mancunian accent, whilst walking on a windy plain)

Cigar lounge is for debating, potluck's for the threads that doesn't warrant a political/religious debate.

Normally I would agree and have complained in the past that the CL has devolved into discussion almost solely centred on religion (which always ends up with some kind of mud slinging) but on this occasion if debate is not expected to happen around the time of perhaps the most important event in the Christian calendar, then when is it?

I knew we should have named the Potluck forum the Interracial Orgy.

Potluck is for discussing ANYTHING that doesn't fit into the other NWS forums. Kinda like a potluck, where everyone brings a little something different to the table....

and like that, minds where blown.

image-128393-panoV9-tcbi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back