The Butcher Shop

Kapu reminds me a little of a guy I met on the Internet while pretending to be a girl. I mean if you take out that guy's foot fetish that is.

Lol! I think Dark Lady will do it! You come at WZCW so that i am defeated by u!

What if she wants to join? Better that I stay.

Kapu reminds me a little of a guy I met on the Internet while pretending to be a girl. I mean if you take out that guy's foot fetish that is.

I can honestly say I've never met someone like Kapu, and if I did I dismissed them entirely too soon.

[Youtube]XLlpu341PdA[/Youtube]

Your thoughts on this remake of Werewolves of London?

I have to say it's grown on me since I first heard it.

I'm having an issue loading the video. Who did the cover so I can look it up?

The original is a great, chill song. I was jamming to it whilst trying to get yours to load.

Practice makes perfect. Put down a mat or a mattress or some pillows and flip-kick until you can do it like Guile from Street Fighter II.

Whats your view about Balor and Styles?
I love them both

Finn underwhelmed me in early in his NXT run, but I'm all the way on board now.

Hearing about Styles fighting injuries is unfortunate. He used up a lot of good bumps on a lot of small crowds, but that's neither here nor there. He's a great worker who has boosted his resume significantly in Japan.

Only Kapu can say he wants to kick someone in the head and make it sound like he's asking if you wanna go for steak & a beer

He keeps saying he's chunky so I'm banking on him not being able to jump very high or get a lot of rotation once airborne. Don't think I just go inviting dudes to kick me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back