The Butcher Shop

Drunken thoughts from your buddy nightmare...

I wanna dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight, but am not sure if I have the right shoes.

Pretty sure if Star Wars was named Galactic Battles instead, Lucas would be broke & working for a local comic shop.

Sleet and tornadoes after warm sunny weather just 48 hours ago seems a bit odd. This place is confusing.

Drunken thoughts from your buddy nightmare...

Oh dear...

I wanna dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight, but am not sure if I have the right shoes.

[YOUTUBE]gA6hZ4f34II[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty sure if Star Wars was named Galactic Battles instead, Lucas would be broke & working for a local comic shop.

Interesting theory... I always figured that if the movies didn't work out, George Lucas would've returned to his seaside home and lived out the rest of his life like his forebearers-- flying, swooping into the water, catching fish, and storing them in his mighty pelican neck pouch.

Sleet and tornadoes after warm sunny weather just 48 hours ago seems a bit odd. This place is confusing.

Same thing going on here in my slice of the good ol' U.S. of A., so I assume by "this place" you mean "Earth." Christmas Eve and Christmas were balmy, the 26th muggy, and yesterday the rains came. Don't let the strange weather get to you. It's just part of a left-wing conspiracy to make us think climate change is real. That's why I've left my car running all month in protest.

I do all my graphics and photo editing with Mario Paint. I make .gifs via Zoetrope. It's painstaking.

Thank God and You!

Benny-Hinn-Scandal.gif

Step up and let me hit you with my jacket. You get more blessings that way.

They are American comedians known for their quick-wit and smart aleck style/demeanor.

Chase was on Saturday Night Live back in its first year and starred in some classic 1980s comedy films. He imbued characters of his like Fletch and Ty Webb with his trademark lightning fast, sly, insulting wit. He had a short-lived resurgence on the show Community before leaving it in a huff.

Letterman was the host of The Late Show and Late Night. His stand-up was mostly off-beat observational humor and non-sequiturs, but his wit and sarcasm as an interviewer and host made him stand apart from more traditional talk show hosts.

Norm MacDonald was also on SNL and has been in some movies and sitcoms, but he is first and foremost a stand-up comedian. He likes to riff on the news and current events, and he is ridiculously quick on his feet, once hilariously ruining another guest's interview on Conan O'Brien's version of Late Night. He can also be really off-beat, meta, or blue, and usually mixes it all into his act.

Same thing going on here in my slice of the good ol' U.S. of A., so I assume by "this place" you mean "Earth." Christmas Eve and Christmas were balmy, the 26th muggy, and yesterday the rains came. Don't let the strange weather get to you. It's just part of a left-wing conspiracy to make us think climate change is real. That's why I've left my car running all month in protest.

We are Tejas brethren. The atmosphere above us has been damaged by all the lady hairspray and traffic.

And i know none of these guys!

This comment saddens me. Norm I can understand a bit, but the other two are comedy legends. What is the world coming to...

We are Tejas brethren. The atmosphere above us has been damaged by all the lady hairspray and traffic.

Pretty sure we established this before, but time does funny things to my memory.

This comment saddens me. Norm I can understand a bit, but the other two are comedy legends. What is the world coming to...

To the world's credit, they probably know more of our comedians than we know of theirs. I've just always enjoyed biting wit. Comedy should sting sometimes.

Sorry buddy

Fairly underwhelmed.

They could have done better to end 2015.

And having a house show at the same damn time taking a big chunk of the already depleted roster was an asinine idea and I hope someone got fired for that crap.

Then we're in the same boat. It was going to be bad regardless. No one on the house show would've made Raw drastically better. WWE banked on Vince and Jhon to get viewers.

I thought it ended well. Last couple of weeks we have actually had a reason to tune in the following show whether it was Roman fucking up HHH Roman winning the belt and now a WWEWHC match next week there's another reason to tune in.

It was mediocre types.... And got up to mediocre because i love Sasha, Becky, Ambrose and Owens! :rolleyes: and ofcourse the return of Nikki's man

Butcher had this thread been made in non-spam sections, you would have got dozens of non-spam posts in your count

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back