The British Smile

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Josh Matthews brought up a good point on a riveting edition of Heat today: there are an awful lot of Snitsky-like characters in Britain.

Now, seeing as there are a billion and two Brits on this site, they might be able to shed some light on this disgusting stereotype...do you guys brush your teeth frequently over there, or, do you use the wrong end of the toothbrush, or not brush them at all? The first in that list would make you guys hygenic. The second would make you American-stupid. The third would make you Snitskys.

I'm assuming that the stereotype is just that...a stereotype (in other words, a false assumption.)

Can you really break a mirror by just smiling, or has Austin Powers led me completely down the wrong track here? A Brit could answer this.

And do American dentists really use a book entitled 'the Big Book of British Smiles' to scare children, or is that another lie television has told?

Josh Matthews brought up a good point on a riveting edition of Heat today: there are an awful lot of Snitsky-like characters in Britain.

Now, seeing as there are a billion and two Brits on this site, they might be able to shed some light on this disgusting stereotype...do you guys brush your teeth frequently over there, or, do you use the wrong end of the toothbrush, or not brush them at all? The first in that list would make you guys hygenic. The second would make you American-stupid. The third would make you Snitskys.

I'm assuming that the stereotype is just that...a stereotype (in other words, a false assumption.)

Can you really break a mirror by just smiling, or has Austin Powers led me completely down the wrong track here? A Brit could answer this.

And do American dentists really use a book entitled 'the Big Book of British Smiles' to scare children, or is that another lie television has told?

Crap I forgot heat was one. :blink:

Also, stereotypes are underrated. And aussies are stereotypes. Therefore Australians are underrated.

Oh and the teeth thing, we have Colgate here. Colgate > Other brands if there are any. Not sure about other countries.

Crap I forgot heat was one. :blink:

Also, stereotypes are underrated. And aussies are stereotypes. Therefore Australians are underrated.

Oh and the teeth thing, we have Colgate here. Colgate > Other brands if there are any. Not sure about other countries.

I too often miss Heat, but not today. Some enthralling matchups...Battle of the Balds in Snitsky and Venis was Wrestlemania standard. Ashley and Maria were their usual best too. And they even threw in a curveball with a Super Crazy loss. An A+ version today.

And I believe Colgate is American. The name is used in John "Jesus" Cena's theme song (I believe), so I'm assuming he invented the stuff.

I too often miss Heat, but not today. Some enthralling matchups...Battle of the Balds in Snitsky and Venis was Wrestlemania standard. Ashley and Maria were their usual best too. And they even threw in a curveball with a Super Crazy loss. An A+ version today.

And I believe Colgate is American. The name is used in John "Jesus" Cena's theme song (I believe), so I'm assuming he invented the stuff.

He says alot of things in his theme.

"You can't see me", which we all know is a lie. I mean we see him week in week out..... :blink:

"I am the kid from the swello", well I am not sure if swello is a nickname for his hometown or not.

"Keep you down for the 3 second tan", well it did look like he got a tan after mania, and he does seem to keep people down for 3 secs alot.

It's weird. All the English are supposed to have bad teeth and talk in posh accents. Yet most English people have perfectly fine teeth, and nobody has ever met anybody with a William Regal style accent.

Next you'll be saying that all Americans are ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back